The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Hillbilly chainsaw skins.

Can we get some of ∆ these? Like a free one that is the stock chainsaw before Billy modified it?

Comments

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    And Bubba's chainsaw prestiged. If you make a bloody chainsaw skin (earned with first prestige) I would definitely P1 Billy. However I would like the Hammer and Chainsaw separate skins.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    I assume if enough people would buy them...
    Devs would give it a try.
    Same goes for the lantern glow.
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Don't go and give the developers more ideas for store fodder.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Hell yeah! I've been thinking of this for a while but never actually thought to make a post of it because it would ruin their entire system of Killer cosmetics where there is 1 weapon, 1 body, and 1 head(unless you're Hag and your head is actually just your scalp). But I would love for there to be custom chainsaw skins, Billy's chainsaw is so badass but I know it can be better, more grisly, covered in blood and oil.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,908

I'd like to see some customisation options for The Huntress hatchets as well.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,235
    Rainbow shock treatment when?

I agree that hags traps are really not suited for any kind of customisation.
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@Raptorrotas said:

They change angles

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,235

@Raptorrotas said:

They change angles

I seriously doubt the devs willingness to add a new drawing animation.