The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Final discussion about Ochido

Hello everyone,

As you all probably know, Ochido got banned again for dodging his ban on PC. He got that ban approximately 1 year ago. That ban was absolutely deservedly. He learned from that ban and after that, he started playing DBD on PS4. When he did that, there was no rule that it was forbidden. So, I am wondering why he got banned now. If it really was forbidden back then, why didn't you ban him earlier? It doesn't seem fair to me that after 8 months playing on PS4, he gets punished for something he did 1 year ago. In my eyes, the ban on PS4 is prescripted. I think it's too late to ban him now again for the same thing he did 1 year ago.

Besides that, Ochido made funny content. Thanks to him, a lot of people started playing DBD, including me. Sure, the killers who face Ochido feel frustrated that game, but almost everyone knows him.

Some people love Ochido and some people abominate him, but can you all look objectively to this case? Do you think it is fair to punish someone for what he did 1 year ago? Let me please know what you think.

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

He might have been disgustingly toxic but it won't be the same without him.

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    edited January 2019
    Good riddance, and Yes being permanently banned form the game means permanently.
    The only problem is how long it took to get him removed again
  • DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    edited January 2019
    He evaded a hardware ID ban by moving over to console. Ban evasion is a bannable offence. He wasn't banned for 8 months because the devs couldn't ban on console until now. His console ban was inevitable.
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

FiNaL DiScUsSiON

This discussion has been closed.