The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Back to not getting any progress on the event, PS4

Well, I just played a match as killer, 3 kills and broke two lanterns, and received no progress on moonrise. I was at 99/100 and I'm still at 99/100. The lantern symbol in the top right that shows you broke a lantern during the natch was gone. Also the moonrise tally screen at the end of the match didn't show and the moonrise tab on the result was gone too. I'm on PS4 and saved the video. This is the 3rd match I've played, two before the hot fix, where I didn't get any progress. I just want the Feng dress, dang it.

Comments

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731
    Last match i got none playing survivor, or bonus bp either. 
  • Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,908

This issue is being investigated, will update when more information is available.

• fenshing
    fenshing Member Posts: 66

Thank you!

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260

I'm not having any problems (PS4)

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,908

There was a patch earlier that should have fixed this issue.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@MandyTalk i just played fixed 5 generators killer dc and i got no progress, bloodpoints, or credit towards my daily. This happened 3 minutes ago.

• fenshing
    fenshing Member Posts: 66

@MandyTalk Has there been a second patch? What happened to me was after the first patch. It was earlier today, I had played last night and had made progress, so I know it was working before that match today. I haven't tried again. I do have the video, it shows the lanterns being broke and not counting and the tally screen not showing at the end of the match. I had 99/100 progress when I went into the match and that's what I left with. It's just frustrating because now three matches haven't counted, two before the patch, and I don't have a lot of time to play so that's basically a day of matches wasted. But thank you for the response and I hope it was just a one time thing.

• AlwaysInAGoodShape
    AlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 1,301

@fcc2014 said:
    @MandyTalk i just played fixed 5 generators killer dc and i got no progress, bloodpoints, or credit towards my daily. This happened 3 minutes ago.

That was intended. It was mentioned during the Dev stream.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@AlwaysInAGoodShape said:

@fcc2014 said:

That was intended. It was mentioned during the Dev stream.

I guess than it is another pretty good job so far from bhvr