The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Unlucky or coincidence?

I’ve had a game where I played against 2 different Myers who both had unlimited ew3.
The other day I also had yet another Myers with unlimited ew3.

I know that the ultra rare addon is well; ultra rare but I’m seeing it so much more. Is it appearing more often on the Bloodweb?

I don’t have a problem with it honestly. There’s tons of pressure when you can literally be moried out of nowhere or have the exposed effect for the entire match and I do suppose that they have earned it since it takes forever to get it up to that phase but it’s always around 3 generators left.

But I just keep seeing it more and more often it’s a little strange.

Comments

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,522
    The mystery boxes during the winter event had an increased chance to drop rarer items, so it's possible people are just using their stockpiles from that. I know I stocked up on scratched mirrors during that event. But if you mean just recently, not since the event, purely just luck.

That or you're going against the same guy and you did something to really annoy them.
  • Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I have a cousin who stockpiled the hell out of the rare add ons. I think he's sitting on up to thirty or more of the rare-ultra rare add ons for Myers.

So you might have faced several people who also stock piled since even before the winter event.

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828
    Peanits said:
    The mystery boxes during the winter event had an increased chance to drop rarer items, so it's possible people are just using their stockpiles from that. I know I stocked up on scratched mirrors during that event. But if you mean just recently, not since the event, purely just luck.

That or you're going against the same guy and you did something to really annoy them.
    That’s understandable. Thanks!