We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

When you first started playing

Kim
Kim Member Posts: 76
What killer scared you the most? For me it was Wraith and Myers. Except Micheal still scares me to this day...

Comments

• t3hp0larbear
    t3hp0larbear Member Posts: 76
    I hated The Doctor's jumpscare imagery BS whenever your Madness level increases or you fail a Snap Out Of It check the first handful of times I encountered the Doctor. Lately I've been desensitized to it tho.
  • BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

Hag and Michael. Hag because, well, shes meant for jumpscares, she literally pops out of the ######### ground. And Michael because the quiet bastard could literally be right around a corner and you would never know.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,020

Pig and spirit with prayer beads

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208
    Wraith for sure. I would hide in a bush intently listening for the bell trying to work out if he was invisible or not

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

Wraith and Trapper. Myers as well... he still irks me lol

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 781

Doctor made me cry, so definitely him the first time, every other time, not so much.
    I found the wraith terrifying as well, until I realised you could see him if he went invisible.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

Trapper he just looked menacing and if you were caught you were dead when he could trap right under the hook as they rarely left the area.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Hag because whenever I activated a trap I thought she teleported to me.

Generally I find Myers most scary but at the same time I kinda like him too lol.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,616

Hillbilly always has and probably will.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Wraith undoubtedly.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

Doctor. Creepy mo'fugga, also all those illusions all over the place.

Now, he's almost comical.

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

Michael. I had no idea how the mechanics worked and hearing him breathe while staring freaked me out.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Trapper. I mean, there was only three choices back then and them traps really made me jump.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Kim said:
    What killer scared you the most? For me it was Wraith and Myers. Except Micheal still scares me to this day...

I was really scared of trapper traps.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    When I was new to dbd the hag's traps made me jump occasionally. I had a serious shoulder injury when it happened the first time so that "jump" really hurt as hell.
  • branchini1979
    branchini1979 Member Posts: 295
    I played about 4-5 games as survivor until I realised about the add ons and offerings!!! Whoops
  • Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Back in december 2016, My first match was against Michael, I was so in panic, that I have to close immediately the game XD And month later I was playing normally.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,944

The same killer that still scares me the most now; Michael Myers.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,555

Wraith, Myers was a close second. for some reason i had numerous games only in the Coldwind maps and it was always against Wraith. ish was terrifying...and the bell in the distance would freak me out even more

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,550
    It's gotta be the only killer at the time, the trapper.
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Hag I think, spoopy hag
  • ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG
    ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG Member Posts: 359
    When I was first playing I didn't even know who the killers are 
  • Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

Hate Hag but Wraith was worst. As a brand new player I relied on the Terror Radius, and without that I didn't know what to do when he caught me.

• douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
    I remember my first match with hag I got told by a friend crouch as much as possible but he didn't say why. I walked right over a trap and started a gen got the hag phantasm jumping up I cacked myself but repaired the gen still next second she is yanking me off the gen and my friend is like I told you.
  • Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    Myers and Hag. Hag made me jump, when I first encountered her phantasms. Myers is just one spooky boi when he runs jumpscare.
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

@Rex_Huin said:
    Wraith for sure. I would hide in a bush intently listening for the bell trying to work out if he was invisible or not

You're better off listening for his stomping feet. Even though Wraith is slightly harder to see than other killers while invisible his footsteps remain just as loud.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

@Boss said:
    Hillbilly always has and probably will.

Just use the power of the initial Billy meme to banish your fear!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbuXJvvjBi4

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955
    edited February 2019

I was less than 100 hours into the game. Spawned into Grim Pantry, next to the Killer Shack, with another Survivor, and slowly approached.
    As soon as I got into the doorway, a crouching Pig appears in the bottom corner of my screen, around the outside, as I'm standing just beside the doorway.
    I shat myself so hard, I just disconnected and needed to take five to chill after nearly passing out from terror.
    I saw a jiggy box so I knew it was Pig already, but I didn't expect her to be right next to me. Didn't even hear any breathing or rustling grass, I originally thought she was the other Survivor who spawned next to me before my brain processed the Pig mask and I heard the roar and got stabbed. Was always scared of the Pig.

Bar that, I got hit by a Scratched Mirror Myers in The Game once, and that scared the hell out of me too.
    Basically any silent/stealth Killer, still scares me to this day.
    Also, Trapper and Hag. I HATE Trapper and Hag.