The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Does DS still have you start as Obsession?

Was just DS'd because no survivors were an obsession. He then became that obsession though.

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,046

No, you are the Obsession after using DS.

• Slipknirvana
    Slipknirvana Member Posts: 26

It still says "Increases your chances of being the obsession" though. Maybe it is worded wrong.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

I'm pretty sure it does.

• Slipknirvana
    Slipknirvana Member Posts: 26
    edited March 2019

I thought it was 60 seconds anyway. Had to run across the whole hospital map as Hillbilly then caught him healing. Must have been a glitch.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,046

You will be the Obsession AFTER you used DS. You will have no Indication if the person has DS.

From my experience, one random player is the Obsession, if any of the 4 Survivors is using DS. I dont know if this is intended or not, tbh.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

When someone uses DS, the game picks a survivor to start as the obsession. Using DS increases your chances but it can still be another survivor. After you use DS the obsession status swaps to you.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,522

It will still give you a possibility of being the obsession at the start of the match. Once you use it, you will also become the obsession whether or not you were before.