We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PSA: In Case Anyone Needs To Talk To Someone

Carpemortum
Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

Suicide hotline

Call 1-800-273-8255

Available 24 hours everyday

Just in case anyone is feeling really down, dont forget there are people out there who care. =]

Comments

• BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131

#########

• pootis_Bear
    pootis_Bear Member Posts: 645

@Kilmeran there was a post earlier where some one said they were going to kill themselves and were serious about it. the post was deleted shortly after it was posted.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142
    edited April 2019

@pootis_Bear Oh. Damn. It must have been posted and deleted during a time I wasn't here. Thanks for the heads up.

Well, I sincerely hope that person doesn't go through with it.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

@pootis_Bear I've heard, we need to help each other out here. Even if it's just for attention (which I doubt, no way people joke about this stuff) we can never make assumptions, we need to help as much as we can

• pootis_Bear

@PhantomMask20763 I do hope he gets better

• PhantomMask20763

@pootis_Bear I hope so too...

• Kilmeran
    edited April 2019

@PhantomMask20763 and others: Just remember that we aren't trained professionals. Being there for them to talk to is one thing, but we should always be careful in what we say and how we handle it, because it isn't hard for any of us to inadvertently make the situation worse.

• PhantomMask20763

@Kilmeran Yes, we have to be careful because we don't know what could happen. Unless someone is a trained professional, we should try to not make things worse. I was like this for a while in a low point of my life as well. I may not know exactly what he's going through but I've been in the situation before...

• Kilmeran
    edited April 2019

@PhantomMask20763 My now 19-year-old daughter was hospitalized at Sheppard Pratt here in Maryland when she was 17-years-old for depression and suicidal thoughts that went along with a severe eating disorder.

She's doing much better now, eats normally, has a full-time job, a boyfriend, and her weight is where it needs to be.

But she was close enough to death, and it happened rapidly (lost 30 pounds in a month before we knew what was going on, and was down to 104lbs at 5'9" tall), that we went through a lot.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

The most important thing is that we as human beings need to be nicer and watch what we say. Please everyone be nice! Even if you think someone else doesn’t deserve kindness!

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158

Offering so much love support to this person I truly hope you have good friends around you right now and if not I know good people are here willing to listen and support you 💜

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

Sorry I stepped out shortly after posting.

But no @Kilmeran, this definitely is not a troll post. After the post earlier I just thought it was a good idea to remind people. Sometimes we all go through tough times, game related or not, but i know that by posting it, at least another group of people who i like to think are close regardless of disagreements, it may help someone. Anyone at all.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    edited April 2019

There were a few people actually encouraging it in that other thread, some people are disgusting. Hope they get banned and most of all I hope this guys alright.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

That’s awful! I also hope they get banned for that!

• pootis_Bear

@PhantomMask20763 some people on the original postpaid they should get gud and another said something about how they shouldn’t get depressed over a video game

• PhantomMask20763

@pootis_Bear oh gosh, I hope nothing happened. That's honestly just disgusting. If someone is seriously depressed that's not something you should say

@AshleyWB Like I already said, absolutely disgusting

This discussion has been closed.