Anyone else mostly play only one killer/survivor

Judith
Judith Member Posts: 819

It happened to me. I can only play Myers now. I have all the killers but find them boring now.

Comments

• Jonathanskilz
    Jonathanskilz Member Posts: 403

I used to be a dwight but then cosmetics hapend

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,906

Dwight is my main survivor. I only play other survivors when I have a daily for a specific one.

Michael Myers is my main for killer. I find him the most fun to play. Plus I am a huge Halloween fan so that helps, too.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

Wraith.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

I have sets of mains, usually I only play survivors I have cosmetics for, I play:

Survivors:

Dwight, Jeff, David.

Killer:

Michael, Leatherface, Legion.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,150

Mainly play dwight,feng and David as survivor. As killer it is freddy,hag

• frozen_in_shadow
    frozen_in_shadow Member Posts: 50

I got all my killers and survivors to level 10 except Meg...she's level 50. I use her the most and rarely play killer though i own most of them.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

I only play Jake on the survivor side. He has all the perks I need. I play pretty much every killer except the Nurse.

• Bithard
    Bithard Member Posts: 406

I only play Ash and Nea on the survivor side and Pig on the killer side.

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942

I only play Pig, and occasionally Legion.

As for survivors, I only play Claudette, because she has all the perks. I'm working on other survivors, but the bloodpoint grind is hard for a survivor main.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

I used to main Jake, working on becoming a Quentin main for the meme magic and maximum immersion being a white, brunette, bags-under-eyes guy myself.

When I play killer I play almost everyone except the Nurse and Evil Mario Party. I do generally prefer Legion and Doctor though.

• PeepingPeacock
    PeepingPeacock Member Posts: 354

Killer: Nurse, by far the most rewarding killer to play. Every game I play I feel like I'm learning something new or improving how I play. Incredibly satisfying to do well on.

Survivor: Claudette has all the good perks I want while I try and level everyone so I can unlock all the teachables.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Pig. :(

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

I only play Dwight when I play survivor.

@Almo Sucks you slaughtered the Pig, then. Maybe it's time to move on to another killer?

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

@se05239 just use the traps for pressure, that’s what I’ve done.

She isn’t trash tier now.

• SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089
    edited April 2019

I used to only play Hag.

But since i stopped trying so much, I love clown and pig. I LOVE spirit, but put her in my hag pool. AKA: only vs swf.

Survivor: i'de love to play Jeff...but the ######### grind. So mostly Feng since she had Lithe, then dance with me, distraction, and stakeout all popped one after another. and my build built itself. (stakeout btw, great for getting past ruin)

edit: How did that bad word get past the filter?

• Chrona
    Chrona Member Posts: 245

For survivors, I'm being very functional about it: Getting everyone to 40, pushing one survivor to 50, and playing them until I run out of offerings/items. I then leave them without items/offerings, but don't prestige, that way I have the perks in case I get a specific survivor daily. I've drained 4-5 survivors like this. Going to swap to another soon, probably.

For killers...Really just comes down to what dailies I have, and what I feel like playing. Just me playing for myself though, Myers, wraith, or huntress. Very occasionally, freddy.

• TAG

Until they pressure you into throwing your traps away by popping all the gens. :P

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

@TAG having one person off of gens helps you a lot.

• TAG

Who says dey gotta be off the gen? Take one for the team if you gotta and shut off up to 3 traps (4 with Last Will). :P

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

I've started playing Kate, mainly to level her, but now she's my new main. Moonwalking with her gives you quite the view.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

As killer, Hag now being so ridiculously powerful is amazing for me. And Spirit despite her bugs throwing her down from 2nd to 4th below Billy, is still so fun.

• TheRoyalOwl
    TheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749

I mostly play jake and nea for survivors

And nurse is my main, but I dont like using nurse alot so I usually flip between trapper and hag.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,941

I'd like to main Nurse also, but in my opinion it would make every game extremely easy. She is one of my favourite Killers to play but if I would main her there wouldn't be a challenge anymore because she has almost zero counterplay if mastered. That's why I play every Killer in rotation or randomized so I switch things up a bit

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

Billy and Dwight forever :D

• KaoMinerva
    KaoMinerva Member Posts: 451

Pure Killer Player...

Hillbilly/Nurse

• Zefier
    Zefier Member Posts: 23

Hag / Legion

Feng Ming for survivor.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

Trapper is my main Killer, but i can play the others aswell.

for survivor, its Claudette (because she is the only one that is bejond lvl 1 xD)

• Victory
    Victory Member Posts: 166

Why did say "you", they're not apart of the balance team ( I think ), lol

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

Been playing mostly Clown the past few days. I only use Dwight as survivor but I have leveled most survivors to level 30 or higher.

• Highlight321
    Highlight321 Member Posts: 2

I play Myers, and as survivor, I play Nea or Jeff

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@Victory "You" as in "Developer of Dead by Daylight" and "Part of Behavior Interactive".