The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

This Forum is Just People Complaining About Ghostface

2»

Comments

• Vexon
    Vexon Member Posts: 70

please read my thread, I have shown it to many friends and everyone agrees it would be super fun to play against as survivor, as well as playing him as killer. Also, it would very very balanced!!!

raw link: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/66960/how-to-fix-ghostface-easily-and-make-him-more-fun-to-play#latest

• TheDiz
    TheDiz Member Posts: 243

I've spent a lot of money on this game buying cosmetics and every chapter and was pretty excited about this killer until reading all the negative feedback....I finally tried the PTB because I thought there was no way it could be as bad as I have been hearing but it is.... Unless this killer gets some major changes I can promise you that I will not be buying it and I recommend you don't either. I played my first game and realized I was being taunted by survivors and 1 even DC'd while the other 3 let me pretty much kill them? Obviously on purpose and the only thing I can think of is that they are survivor mains, as am I, but don't want him fixed. Because a survivor wants another junk killer and if the killer is getting 3 and 4 kills on paper, Devs might think he's fine...lol. But as of now he is totally useless. I think urban evasion is faster than this clown crouching.

• AStupidMonkeyy
    AStupidMonkeyy Member Posts: 718

I'm gonna buy him just to teabag people. It is quite enjoyable to down a teabagger just to teabag them back before hooking them. Mmhmm. It's the small things in life that are the sweetest.

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

@Peanits Remove ptb feedback thread and bug reports, we like to post in general discussion instead cuz more active/visibility

So devs can read it easily

• TheDiz
    TheDiz Member Posts: 243

I'm gonna be completely honest and I don't like to complain. I like to play both survivor and killer. That said,I played several games against ghostface and never once felt worried. The sound ques, speed of crouching, and easy power shutdown are comical. Not once did a survivor die, nor was I ever hooked. Actually had 2 killers DC. I wasn't even playing SWF. This killer in current state is serious garbage and needs a rework far worse than Freddie... Sad, because I was actually excited about this character ... Current state I wouldn't recommend spending money on him. strongly advise against it honestly

• ba_tetsuo
    ba_tetsuo Member Posts: 330

This. There are exactly 2 dev comments in 3 pages of discussion

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,522

The reason why they're put in PTB feedback/bug reports in the first place is so it's easier for the team to find. When they're in general, they quickly get buried because of the number of threads that get posted. Then when the team comes looking for feedback, they have to sift through dozens of pages.