The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Name a stupid thing you have done.

Mushwin
Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

Only last week i electrocuted myself, my hands were wet after washing the pots (dishes) and i went to pull the plug from the hoover out the socket, not turning it off and BAM shock. Why did i not become the super hero hoover girl?

Comments

• Mushwin

Lol i did that with pasta once, i mean i can cook complicated stuff, comes to basic stuff i am like wha? and timing stuff! well no one is gonna tell me what to do lol

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Back whenever I couldn’t swim we were told to wait for an adult but me and my brother went in anyway (we went in a big intertube) it tipped because I decided to sit on the edge of it, luckily treegran got my brother and treegramp got me.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I’d probably freak out if my phones battery blew up! I’d probably never go near the Jellyfish.

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

Yea, I kept seeing it increase in size, like it was building up, so I removed it and threw it way on the ground and it went boom!

oh no morfO

• KhaineGB
    KhaineGB Member Posts: 10,623

TECHNICALLY stupid, but also needed to be done.

Drove my car to the garage with NO BRAKES.

The reason why this is technically stupid is because I'd just had repair work done at the garage, drove off, a stone hit my brake pipe and put a hole straight through it. I saw my brake light come on, tested my brakes (I was on a 20mph side street) and noticed I didn't have any.

Use the handbrake to slow down and did a slow limp back to the garage that I could still see. Thankfully the garage is also walking distance from my house, so I just dropped it off, told them the problem and then picked it up the next day fully repaired.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

I already told this story but I'll tell it again. I was in class, and my crush (who became my bf) sat next to me, and the first thing I said was "So what school do you go to?" That was so awful, he was confused but he chuckled. So embarrassing

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,897
    edited July 2019

I remembered another one (well Luzi reminded me):

Last summer I needed to weed my very overgrown garden and not being the best gardener in the world I decided to take a blow torch to the weeds - sounds good in theory! However, I had long hair at the time...at the time. Yes I successfully managed to set fire to my hair and ended up with a chin length bob as a result!

One of my finest moments..not

• ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

I said in the forum that I will make an animation.

Then I tried to use my graphic tablet in my room.

It was sooo hot in my room, that I destroyed the battery from my pencil.

It was burning in my hand and I needed 1 min to realize it.

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187

Throwing firecrackers (small and large)x

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

(Insert not forum friendly comment here about being the "Hoover Girl")

There now your imagination can do the dirty work for me.

• Mushwin
  • My_Farewell
    My_Farewell Member Posts: 495

To be born.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

When i buy dbd xd

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

@My_Farewell

Don't say that! You're pretty awesome to be honest, and I'm very happy to have you apart of the forums! You'll be loved here! 😊

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

4 years ago i had a laptop i really liked

Long story short i was playing with a water balloon and "out of nowhere" it popped and my computer died.

• Onionthing
    Onionthing Member Posts: 469

When I was a youngin' I went into the subway tunnels and messed around with a bunch friends. One of them put a rock on the rails. There was a loud boom when the train rolled by, then it came to a screeching halt. We ran for it. The people on the train were fine, but the cops were waiting for us when we came out. My mom tanned my hide that day. But that wasn't what got me, I was genuinely fearful someone on that train got hurt. I never did that again, and I ditched those friends shortly afterwards.

I may be a killer main, but Im a big softie IRL.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

I walked in front of a dartboard area at the EXACT moment someone was about to throw a dart. You have no idea how close I was to getting a swift dart to the head.

True story - alcohol may have taken a part.

• CitrusCyanide
    CitrusCyanide Member Posts: 14

Posted a suggestion on wishlist to change Sprint Burst to the action button cause it was off the top of my head and sounded cool at the time

I'm still crying a little from one of the comments :')

• BillyBoiMain
    BillyBoiMain Member Posts: 164

One time I forgot that fish can go bad, especially when you leave it out. Was insanely sick for two straight weeks.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

Opened a car door onto my forehead the other day. I reeled in stupidity... And pain.

• Mushwin

Got concusion twice last year and one had me with two black eyes just before my holiday!

• Mandy

@BillyBoiMain That sounds like one of my worst nightmares, had salmonella poisoning a few years ago - never want to repeat it.

@Masantonio ouch! I hope it didn't leave too much of a bruise and it's not hurting now.

@Mushwin - we need more details, what did you do???

• Mushwin

@MandyTalk First time the car door swung and cracked me on the back of the head....i went to A and E, he told me i had mild concusion. The second time i have mentioned before lol, i was drunk, was in bed, needed a pee.....got up, tripped over my suitcase, and smacked my head on the wardrobe oors and knocked myself out lol eventually woke up, didn't even go for a pee, went to A and E next day as i had a lump between my nose and yup another concusion, this happened Tuesday, By Friday i had two black eyes....both thighs have a scar now as i ripped my skin on either the suitcase zip or my sons cars that were on the floor of my room lol

• FredKrueger
    FredKrueger Member Posts: 265

Threw a aerosol can into a fire pit... Ka-BOOM! I was 8, gimme a break.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

freddy got released, i was hyped, i immediately P3ed him.

ffs all those lost BP...

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

Spending real actual money on Legion.

• Mandy

@Mushwin these sound like some of the things that could happen to me, I'm so accident prone!

• Mushwin

I came home one day from a relatives house, the door was locked to my mum's house and i didn't have my key, but i could hear music inside - which was my sister. I knocked on the door loudly, the music stopped, i thought oh she is on her way down, nope and then she began the music again so i kept banging on the door! It happened a few times and i even shouted up, i ended up banging way too hard and put my hand through the glass in the door! My whole arm basically with glass and pouring with blood, i was too scared to tell anyone and decided to place a rock near the door and pretend someone had smashed it with a rock. I had t tend to my own wounds and hid my bleeding arm with my cardigan! lol Sometimes i wonder how i am still alive. My mum believed me about the rock, though i came clean years after lol

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    edited July 2019

A very stupid thing I did just now is accidentally posting my Legion update idea in Bug Reports.

• LawrenceGordon
    LawrenceGordon Member Posts: 77

I picked Monstrous Shrine over NOED accidentally.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Well, I tried for the first time before to fix a DS screen and found out that it has sheet metal in the screen...The hard way

If we can do two I can do another

• Shdw_Void
    Shdw_Void Member Posts: 37

Been Born

• Mushwin

uh wouldn't that be a stupid thing that your parents did? lol