Am I the only person not interested in dailies?

Shaped
Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

I don't like to restrict my playstyle because of few measly bps.

Comments

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    edited July 2019

You're not the only one. I only do my Killer dailies after Rank reset.

Otherwise, I'm just asking for depips trying to play Huntress or Trapper in anything higher than yellows, lol.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

I ignore them until a new killer is about to release. I try to have a few good ones saved around then.

• martin27
    martin27 Member Posts: 696

I had a 2 sacrifice daily with a level 1 freddy, got 4k. I like getting the little job of doing something different. Still not fond of the hit 4 people with the hag one, but at least they removed the stupid kill dailies

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

I like them a lot, i like having a goal that's not made by me.

Own-made goals are so easy to not go for...

• TheGorgon
    TheGorgon Member Posts: 777

They aren't too difficult, but the thing that puts me off about it is that if you don't want to lose a pip, you kinda need to and the effort for 20-30 sometimes even 60 doesn't seem worth it to me.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

I never waste effort on Trapper and Wraith dailies because they give less.

• Bithard
    Bithard Member Posts: 406

I have never bothered with them as they only give me killer challenges 😂 hopefully the pass and archives give a bit more motivation

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

Never done dailies - in fact I kept re-rolling them until all three were something I would never even accidentally do in normal play. I get plenty of BP just playing the game.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

I used to do them, but I don't bother any longer.

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

I don't even find it worth even doing the mori dailies. 60k bp is just one match on any killer. I could either just play whatever killer I want or do a daily on a killer and probably not have as much fun.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,554

I'd prefer dailies that were more generic for killer or survivor that gave bloodpoints for performing well and in a healthy manner. People want to play what they want to play, I don't see how forcing people to play something else is going to make things more fun. Award points for safe unhooks and other ways that don't promote toxicity, that way you can promote healthy gameplay and award people for doing so!

• PoisonN
    PoisonN Member Posts: 624

Same, I really don't care about dailies lol I just start the game as a killer or survivor

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I hate playing for dailies, in any game. The only time I will do a daily is if it's a killer I play normally or a non-specific survivor daily like "do 3 gens" or something, where I'm basically just playing normally. "Open Exit Gate as Quentin and escape" yea screw that LOL.

I also really hate the mori dailies. You have to use an offering to do it which is really stupid.

• miaasma
    miaasma Member Posts: 911

they give effectively nothing. they should really be upgraded

the fact that hitting chainsaws with billy is worth like 30k but using a mori is 60k is patently absurd too

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043

I play all the killers so I’ll do basically any of those if the bp is good. The survivor ones make me question things though, I hate the escape with X,Y,Z or open gate with X,Y,Z ones... just no.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793

I would rather be tarred and feathered than do any Nurse or Huntress dailies 😅

But easier ones like put 4 people to sleep with Freddy or shock a survivor 4 times with Doctor of courses I'll do.

• BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131

Well, you don't have to do them if you don't want to. It's not like the reward is that good.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

For me it depends on the daily. I'll do any of the survivor ones. On the killer side I'll mainly do the Myers, Wraith, Clown and Plague ones.

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

I only take ones that are part of my mains in survivor and killer. However, the mori ones I never do, because people will always blame for tunnel or toxic. :/ (Plus, I don;t kill people, so it never works out)

• semaj_leachim
    semaj_leachim Member Posts: 48

There should be at least 1 survivors and one kill challenge. They arent daily challenge, they're daily challenges.

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158

I think having one killer on survivor daily would be cool no optional re roll let both sides experience the game play will bridge the gap between hopefully more understanding will be achieved hopefully ❤️🐷 also i hate certain dailys like bubba ones but now i just play it pushes me out of my piggy confort zone and is interesting to learn from them 🐖❤️

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502

I understand what you mean. I have a nurse mori I'm tempted to give up on.

Whenever I see anything above 30,000.....and beneath 60,000 I usually do them when I get time and go back to playing normally.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

The rewards aren't high, so I only do the tasks which I would have done anyway. I'm not playing a killer I'm not in the mood for when I only get 30k BP.

• MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349

I haven't tried for dailies in maybe a year now. I don't have much left to spend my bloodpts on and because of that, they've lost my interest. I wish it gave some sort of in-game achievement... Or had a real challenge.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

Eh. I find Trapper's annoying only because it's fairly hard as a ######### Trapper. Same goes for Pig, Bubba, and Huntress's.

But even if Wraith daily is less rewarding, it is effortless in comparison. If I can get it done in one game, I'll do it.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843

I'd prefer bigger dailies that reward more, something that's like 20-30k barely even feels worth it if it's something I don't like. On the other hand I love the mori dailies that give 60k, I wish there were more of those.

Personally I'd like to see weekly challenges that have a much higher reward but take longer to complete. Maybe they could even reward shards or something instead of or in addition to BP

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835

I do most of my dailies. I would say trappers "catch 3 survivors from trap" that rewards only 25k points is one of the few ones I refuse to do. I'm not gonna wait 20 min in que only to have rng decide if I'm able to get 25k blood points.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I delete certain killer rituals, mainly hag and Trapper ones.

• BembridgeScholars
    BembridgeScholars Member Posts: 68

your taking whatever extra u can get because of the grinding mess the game is already ,so you need the dailies

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

I think I only missed a few in the past year. But I agree with what most people here are saying, rewards are a joke.