Clown, Plague, or Pig?

I am going to be getting one of these chapters today because I already got all the others and I want to know which one is worth the payment.

Comments

• Penny
    Penny Member Posts: 136

amanda

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652

Dependent on what you value more , the killer or their perks

• Hail_to_the_King
    Hail_to_the_King Member Posts: 183

I personally prefer Clown but Plague is also kool.

• PrincessPoop
    PrincessPoop Member Posts: 919

I would say pig because I’m not the biggest fan of clown or plague.

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047

Pig is licensed, so get her.

You can get Plague later with Iri Shards.

Clown is very, very bad, he's only worth getting for his perk, Pop Goes the Weasel, but otherwise, I would say he is the second worst killer in the game.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Clown has Pop so I think if you want perks he would be your best pick. After that Pig has MYC and Surv which are both good but not as good as Pop.

But if you want fun factor, IMO Plague is more fun than either of them. Clown I find really boring, and Pig is okay but Plague is better.

• Kycer
    Kycer Member Posts: 337

Pig is licensed so get her.. you can get the rest later with iri shards

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

Pig if you want someone to boop the snoot - and if you like stealthy killers that can stall the game.

Clown if you want survivor to run against walls because they can't take their eyes off of his majestic belly - and if you like straight forward chase killers.

Plague if you want to see straight away how experienced or self confident survivors are based on wether they cleanse or not - and if you like tactical killers with ranged attacks that can make instaheals useless.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

I like Clown the best, then Plague. Never cared for the Pig.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,216

Given that Amanda is licensed, I would say her, since you can just work really hard for the other two and get them for essentially free.

Lately though, I've actually been having fun with Adiris (Plague, her real name is just so much cooler).

Clown should never be considered except for Pop Goes the Weasel. And you need to get him to level 40 to get it. You're better off waiting for it in the shrine.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

Pig is insanely fun plus shes the only one of the 3 you actually have to buy. The rest you can get through normal gameplay. She also has Make your choice and Surveillance.

Clown has 2 good perks in bamboozle and pop goes the weasel.

Plagues has infectious fright and corrupted intervention.

• DaS_only
    DaS_only Member Posts: 656

Plague is the most boring killer to play. Against meta survivors who don't cleanse you are a pure M1 killer. So better take clown or pig.

• Liruliniel

Lol couldn't help, but laugh when I realized you have a clown avatar as well.

• Liruliniel

Usually most people's favorite also happens to be a lower tier. Clowns pretty fun though.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Assuming you are spending actual money, Pig because the other two can be acquired through iridescent shards.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

Piggywiggy is the strongest between the 3, and also more fun to use.

• Almo
    Almo Member, Dev Posts: 1,120

They're all good (I'm biased as a dev). Clown is underrated, as his ability is meant to manipulate Survivor movement rather than get you direct kills and damage.

Pig is my personal favorite; but I love being able to turn off my Terror Radius. Note her head traps aren't designed to kill. Oh sure they can in some instances, but that's a motivator for Survivors to remove them. Which means they're not working on gens; their real purpose is to delay the game.

The Plague is also fun though... there's just something enjoyable about barfing on people and generators and pallets. :D

• Liruliniel

Whoa whoa whoa more importantly I love your avatar how I get ? *squeals with joy*

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

If youre going for gameplay, i would say pig or plague. Pig can be fun when you mindgame using her dash at pallet loops and getting a hit with it, and plagues corrupt purge is very fun to use- though this power can be taken away if survivors dont cleanse (then she becomes a default m1 killer that one shots survivors, since they’re all broken. Thats pretty boring though.) Clown is pretty boring to play as though, freddy can do basically the same thing as him except he can teleport.

• Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704

clown is bad, but his perks are good

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

If you looking for perks id pick clown for pop but the most fun killer to play imo is plague out of the three.

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857

If you value perks over killers and survivors. Then Clown. But if you actually want to play a killer isn't boring and trash. Then avoid the Clown like a plague.

If you value a killer who's kit has a variety of gameplay options and playstyles then both Pig and Plague are solid picks. Their survivors also have decent perks, though probably not as good as Kate's windows of opportunity.

Plague has better perks than Pig and more straight forward than her. So she's easier to play while still being fun.

Pig is a very flexible killer, she can handle loops, has build in game slow down so you won't have to run ruin every match and she has some stealth. You have mind game options with her too, the dash has many uses along with the crouch. But you'll need the most game knowledge out of the three killers to be able to play her effectively.

If you value only survivor perks then get Clown along with Kate. WoO, Dance with me and Boil over are one of the more usable perks.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

Join the oinkers! 🐷

• Almo

First, get hired by BHVR so you can use custom avatars. :D

But you can find this artist's work on art station under Anu Patten.

• Liruliniel

Where do I sign up? JK xD

Thanks though imma go nab it.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

The title made me think you were gonna want a discussion on who's the worst Killer. 😆

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

Pig is the best mechanically, even when she got nerfed with EGC, limiting her possible playstyles (no more endgame Pig). Make Your Choice is strong as well, and Surveillance is also a decent perk now.

Clown does have some good perks, but he himself is weak.

Plague herself is rather weak as she is now, at least in high ranks. Her perks Corrupt Intervention and Infectious Fright are decent.

I'd recommend Pig. Perks you can get from the Shrine, but Pig is the strongest killer of the three. She can mindgame loops with her ambush, and stall the game with her Reverse Bear Traps.

• Ghost077
    Ghost077 Member Posts: 713
    edited August 2019

Pig is the weakest of the three. Her ability does not counter palletloop in most cases. Her strength was at the end of the game, but after the EGC nerf, she became weak. Also, when playing against a SWF, her stealth is of little use.

A clown is good, but starting with green addons.

Plague is strong, “M1 killer” versus no mitter - not weak. If you know how to chase, the possibility of falling from one hit is dangerous for the survivors. This is an easy way to play slugging.

>Clown does have some good perks, but he himself is weak

I don't think so :P

• Raven014

Amanda is good at countering loops by ambush charging while at the pallet. It's really easy.

Clown is good at ending chases, but not at pressuring gens or finding people. His kit also handicaps him at a certain area, just like Legion's

Plague's weakness are good chasers. She excels when survivors are not in a safe area for them. You can break them, but if they chase well, then it doesn't matter.

What rank is that? You realize reset just happened right?

• Ghost077
    edited August 2019

Only some unsafe pallets, smart survivor will be able to avoid this.

>but not at pressuring gens or finding people

Like most m1 killers. In this case, it remains a job for the player himself.

>She excels when survivors are not in a safe area for them

A good killer will try to chase survivors in an unsafe zone.

>What rank is that? You realize reset just happened right?

Of course I remember resetting ranks. This is an old screen. In addition, a SWF group with an artificially thrown off rank can also fall in the middle ranks. And you don’t want to say that Pig plays well at the red ranks?

• Marcus

I can find screenshots with old Freddy 4king at red ranks, so old Freddy was top tier btw 😁.

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    xllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923

In a sense you are right almo but wrong about the rating. i mean he is my third favorite killer and in red ranks he is UNDERWHELMING.

• Kenshin
    Kenshin Member Posts: 912

clown and underrated? the last statistics you guys showed us said something different. he had the worst kill rates of all killers on all platforms.

• Ghost077

I did not urge to rely on the screen as evidence. Just a demonstrative example. Power Clown - help in chase. Power Pig - in most cases no.

• Akuma
    Akuma Member Posts: 407

Piggy is such a cool killer. She has a little tool to make some jukes or mindgames (the dash) she has a built in stealth ability so you can sneak up or grab survivors from gens. And you have an ability to seal a survivor for a rng amount of time. And personally I love it putting 5 traps on their heads it feels so good and the way you can sneak up on survivors with whispers and monitor. For the little extra evil im running ruin and pgtw to buy even more time during the trap saison.

(yea i switched enduring during my playtime)

Idk I Piggy is really fun. Not the strongest but least solid. And it's pretty cool when someone boops the snoop

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    xllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923

I like the character but she is good for one thing, stall the games i mean she have a tool to stop gen rush but she has weak chase like most killers. Red ranks she doesn't perform that well but she's way better than clown and legion for sure.

• Marcus

But Pig is better because she has chase power + stealth + stall, why Clown has only a chase power, a very weak one without green+ add-ons and very easy to counter, even more easy than Pig's power.

• Ghost077

Stealth vs SWF - is nothing. Chase power don't help stop looping, if there is enough space around the pallet. And even if it’s not enough, the survivor can simply throw it off.

>and very easy to counter

Easy counter? I main Clown a long time. One throw of a bottle, and the survivor needs to drop a pallet or get hit. If you throw the bottle behind survivor running around the pallet, he may not even have time to run around it in a circle. The shack easily closes with bottles. Perhaps you just did not meet players on the Clown who able to play him.

• Marcus

Exactly, just drop the pallet and Clown can't do nothing, he needs to break it and survivors can go to another pallet. Untill Clown breaks all pallets, all gens should be done. His bottles even don't counter all loops and Clown slows down after throwing a bottle and that makes his power worthless in trying to catch up to people.

Yes, I met some Clown mains and all told me that Clown is atrocious without Flask of Bleach, a 2000 hours Clown main even said that he is the worst killer in the game.

• Ghost077
    edited August 2019

Only now is not 2016 and there are not so many pallets on the map, and there are even fewer safe ones. His strength makes them throw pallets at once, spending a minimum of time on the palletloop, and sometimes even give hit survivor in pallets. And if one area of the map is cleared of pallets and there is a triangle of generators in it, everything becomes much more pleasant.

The opinion of one person is not indicative.

• Almo

You are right, he does have low kill rates. But in my opinion it's similar to old Freddy. I think if we understood better how to play him, that would rise.

This is of course just my personal opinion, and not necessarily that of the rest of the design time. :)

• Raven014

I never said pig can do well at red ranks. She struggles there, but she's stronger than the other two.

• Im2Shrewd
    Im2Shrewd Member Posts: 77

Why do people find Clown bad? His only weakness is map pressure, he cuts down chases really well.

• Marcus

Bamboozle is pretty situational. It can help you against certain windows, but most of the time, you don't need it.

• Marcus

He even doesn't do that LOL. Good survivors will still stall Clown for a long time.

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147

@Almo false. Her head traps (RBT's) are designed to kill. Reference to her Killer Bio.

"Ultimately, she saw now that she had been right in the choices she had made. The time for games was over. There was no chance of redemption for any of them. They were meat, and meat was destined to die."

She doesn't care if they did nothing wrong. She wants them all dead. So to her RBT's are meant to kill. Not to "Torture" Not to "Make the Games Longer". Kill.

I'm a Horror Fanatic so I read deeply in All Horror Figures lore (Myers, Amanda, Freddy, Ghosty, & Leather.)

So the rest of the Devs may think they aren't designed to kill. But the Lore says otherwise...

So.. You are saying the game mechanics contradicts her lore..?

(Sorry if this seems rude. But I had to state what her lore states.)