Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Why all the killer hate?

w_sohl
w_sohl Member Posts: 124
edited August 2019 in General Discussions

First things first, I'm a survivor main, R12 currently. This may be a very unpopular opinion, but aren't all of these killers a little supernatural? If the answer is yes, wouldn't it stand to reason that they are going to be more powerful than a single, maybe even 2+, survivor(s)? So then, I think it would also stand to reason that someone/everyone is going to die. We, survivors, have perks to offset those powers. Killers have perks to counter our perks. I hate getting downed and being the first to die, sadly it happens to often in SWF as I'm typically the lower ranked player, but I feel like it's realistic (if that word can be used here) that the killer should win the majority of battles. I really don't think it should be 50/50. Anyhow, I'm starting to ramble. I have fun whether I escape or not, as long as I at least safety pip.

And as far as SWF is concerned, based on my experience, we do have an advantage, but I don't think it's as much as some like to think it is.

Comments