We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

News | Introducing the Windows Store

Options
not_Queen
not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114
edited November 2019 in General News

We are expending our PC family!

Dead by Daylight is now available on the Windows Store.

Enable crossplay option

Sometime in the next few weeks, PC players will notice a new option labeled “Enable Crossplay”.

When this option is enabled, PC players will be able to match and play against both Steam and Microsoft Store players. While we understand that expectations are high, we want to reiterate that crossplay is only available between PC versions of the game for the time being. 

F.A.Q.

Q: Can I transfer my progress from Steam / XBOX to the Windows Store version? 

A: No, it is not possible to transfer your progress right now. 

Q: Will I be able to add friends from another platform (IE. Adding a Steam player on Windows Store)? 

A: Initially, you will not be able to add friends from another platform. Enabling the “Enable Crossplay” only allows the matchmaker to pair you with all PC players.  

Q: Will crossplay be extended to the console versions of the game in the future? 

A: We would like to offer the same treatment for all platforms. We do not have an ETA at this time, but we will keep you posted as new information becomes available. 

Q: Will Dead by Daylight Mobile be receiving crossplay as well? 

A: Crossplay is not planned for Dead by Daylight Mobile at this time.  

Post edited by Peanits on