We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Custom Chase/Terror Radius/Killer's Point Of View Music

Options
Clox
Clox Member Posts: 8
edited October 2019 in Polls

I'M a little bit tiny tad TIRED OF THE SAME CHASE/terror radius MUSIC ...

Honestly just a little i don't know about you guys but i thought about this so might as well talk about it.

For a long time now I've been hearing around the same varied tracks over and over when it comes to the terror radius or chase music for most of the original and some of the licensed killers and its no longer as scary as it was before (for the most part) for a lot of players that have been playing this game for a while so i thought we could throw more variety into it to keep it fresh and make or keep players scared of a killer approaching or them being on their tail, it makes sense that my idea might not be at best to implement at first but i know there can be workarounds for this to be possible to work in the game.

• ¿How can it be Added to the Game and Does it have to be made or composed by someone from the DBD team?

It does not need to be made by someone from the Dev Team (unless they want to) but what i had in mind is using Workshop as a place for fan community content to implement some of their work into the game, FOR NOW Custom Chase and Terror Radius music seems to be the only best choice for now so that alone might be good enough for it and if that's not good enough maybe they can do what Team Fortress 2 is doing which is choosing and adding the custom music to the game by the devs for the player to choose if so desires or just make some sort of system for it and having one person moderating the content since i don't think there's many fan made custom made music for those areas yet to require more than one person to check.

I want this to be something that can be done normally and not modifying the game files that can potentially ban players due to how the Anti-Cheat program works and is implemented into the game.

• ¿Wouldn't that ruin the surprise of knowing which killer you are gonna encounter if you don't know who it is at the beginning of the trial if a specific custom music plays for that one specific killer?

I thought about that so no it wouldn't if the killer him/herself can choose to keep using regular chase/terror radius music to still keep it a surprise and if there is more custom made music made for most killers then even better.

• ¿What about Killer's Point of View?

This one is unfortunately the most samey of them all, it is not gonna affect any player at all since it's just from the killer's perspective and the survivors can't hear it.

This is all what i have to say about this topic, there might be some things i forgot to add but the main idea is there, i don't expect this to go somewhere special or for this to be implemented in the near future (maybe in the Final update or something) but it is something that i thought the dev team could give it a look or consider at least, it is an idea after all.

i'll let you guys discuss about if it you want though keep it civil (or mostly at least) and i'm sorry if there is some broken English here and there, i'm not used to post stuff like this in the forums.

Failed to load the poll.