The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

matches

why is finding a match so bad? ive had 1 match in the past hour

Comments

• Leg
    Leg Member Posts: 18

In survivors I find a match quickly, but I can't find a match as Killer. That's why I only play as Survivors.

• onark
    onark Member Posts: 105

It takes toooo long and every single killer put memento mori so matches last 5 minutes and depip granted

• Keanuqwerty
    Keanuqwerty Member Posts: 126
    edited November 2019

the only problems seem to be with finding a killer match, or with the amount of extremely higher ranked people than myself when matchmaking, or the amount of lobby dodges.

but really, i only see a momento mori approximately every 20 or so matches at rank 15, and every 7 matches at rank 1

• 1NF3RNO
    1NF3RNO Member Posts: 9

I agree with all comments. It's an issue I believe needs to be solved. As a survivor, I'll click find match and within 10secs I'm connecting to a lobby. If I'm the killer it takes 20 to 30mins or even sometimes up to 40mins to find a lobby. Its comical I have enough time to drive 5mins to the store, buy somethings, drive home, make a sandwich and eat dessert, and still wait another 10mins before finally joining a lobby LOL. I get it...This game has been out for over 3 years now and the creators are still fixing things as well as taking things away or adding things. BUT!!!...I think we've seen enough outfits for each character. Everytime a new holiday comes it's like new updates on outfits arrive. Just recently we had the Halloween theme. Hope they really read the ideas the supporters/fans have. Trust when I say the game will still be hot if things are fixed.

• SilentSpectre
    SilentSpectre Member Posts: 830
    edited November 2019

It depends on your rank, region, and system/console

On rank 2 killer, PC, USA east, my queue times are like 30 seconds.