We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Cool Killer Outfit ideas

Options
DeBest2879
DeBest2879 Member Posts: 11
edited August 2018 in Creations

For all of you to know, the first 4 of these creations I based off my self and friends. Don't be mad or anything if there isn't more than myself and friends. Over time I will create more ideas. So I hope you enjoy what I thought of. This is updated every 1 to 3 days so don't forget to check here on a constant basis for more fun costume ideas.

My Ideas:

New Trapper Outfit - DeBest:(based off of me) This is just a trapper with a burnt black mask with a gold star on the forehead and its body has molten gold poured over it.

New Huntress costume - Anarchy:(Based off of friend) This is a huntress with a mold covered mask that is purple with a black heart on it.

New Doctor Outfit - dspear:(Based off of friend) This is a military medic version of the doctor that is in an all green medic uniform. His head has a very distinct green color to the eyes. The electricity of the weapon and head will be green as well.

New Clown Outfit - Fat Tony:(Based off of friend) A mafia version of the clown That has a red fedora and suit. A black switch blade and a black flower on his left breast pocket that bleeds.

New Hillbilly Outfit - Problem solved: A tye-dye jacket a robotic arm made out of spare parts and a chain saw for a hand. A wooden face piece to resemble how irresponsible he is with the chain saw.

New Hag Outfit - Infected: A zombie themed Hag. With infected blood coming from her mouth and billet holes to the chest. This Hag is in modern female clothing and has a giant gash on the neck representing the bite she received. She is wearing nearly shredded off pants with a sweater skirt that has been worn down to almost nothing.

New Wraith outfit - The forgotten one: A wraith wearing the armor of the infamous black night. Wields the club of souls, a club of stone that has that has faces formed into faces and the glow of the entity lives inside.

New Nurse outfit - Banshee: Wears a white night gown with black hair covering the face and wielding a weapon made of bone, wood and stone.

New Doctor Outfit - The Spark of Life: Has a Worn out scavenger outfit with a electrical generator strapped to his back. A breather helmet that has an electrical current visible to to the eye flowing through the entire mask. The weapon is a table leg that is modified with a electrical adapter that gives it a constant charge.

New Huntress Outfit - Upon Sticks and Stones: This Huntress wears the pelts of a great Saber tooth cat and has a face that is tied to the back and the claw marks of the great beast across the face, still freshly bleeding. Wields a great ax made of a unknown metal and a handle of ancient wood of a tree from Shang-ri La.

New Wraith Outfit - The Great Sin: Wearing the cloak of the lost and the helmet of the demons, this wraith wields a mystical tomahawk made out of bone and fresh molten Lava.

Other peoples' Ideas:

TheScarletPotion's Idea: Witch Doctor - A Nurse with a crow mask and black doctor's coat.

If you have any cool costume ideas, Just comment them and I will add them to the List. Just remember that they can only create special outfits for original killers that the Devs. made. Thanks for taking a look.

Post edited by DeBest2879 on

Comments