We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Would you buy alternative Mori Animations if the developers added such a thing to the game?

Options
sobrat1
sobrat1 Member Posts: 45

Say the developers add alternative mori animations for each of the killers. Would you be interested? Would it make Mori'ing more interesting for killer players/ survivor players? And wouldn't it be better customization than charms and such?

They would only require a small team of animators and some creativity... They clearly improved their animation game since the first release of the game. Moris of older characters are much more simple than the more modern ones. And I know behaviour is looking for ways to sell cosmetics. Wouldn't this be a good a idea?

Best Answers

Answers

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

if they are good, yes.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

Yes

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    Options

I would, it would give me a bit more reason to use moris (other than the obvious reason)

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options

Sure :)

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,281
    Options

Only if they are good and 3rd person.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

Yes, especially for the three original killers

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    edited November 2019
    Options

I don't think I would, for the simple reason you can always see a skin or a charm, but not a mori (especially since survivors love to dc to secret offerings).

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

For a dollar

We can't give them more ideas for them to charge us money, they'll end up like Bethesda.

• pleasedontbetoxic117
    Options

I would love to give Freddy the Iconic blood bed fountain kill for a mori.

• Nyaren_Chan
    Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243
    Options

They should give more original Mori animations to killers like Trapper or Wraith to be fair. But if we could buy custom ones ? Hell yeah, i would buy those.

• SmellyCat
    SmellyCat Member Posts: 46
    Options

Absolutely, different animations (if they are good or better).

Imagine the pig (Amanda) saying: GAME OVER, like in the movies.