can anyone explain please?

Options

what in holy hell is a ******* CRUTCH PERK??? i had a 4k earlier and got a msg full of salt. nbd.... but i was told 'i would be a ######### player without crutch perks'.... i have Iron Grasp, Agitation, Enduring and now Nurses Calling instead of Lightborn.... is this a crutch build? what is a crutch build? i don't even run BBQ and Chili because i'm a billy main and i don't think its fair (it is however, fine on any other killer. its even fine on billy if you so choose. just not fine for me)....

Comments

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

Every perk a killer uses is considered a crutch if he wins.
    DS, SC, SB, DH, BT and flashlights are no crutches btw.

*survivor main logic

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Iron Grasp crutch perk confirmed

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@Runiver said:
    Iron Grasp crutch perk confirmed

But... it´s weak af

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

so Iron Grasp is a crutch? my build is mainly to counter sabo and body blocking.... i don't care about gen rushing. if you wanna hurry up and leave, i'll play around you.... but if you wanna **** with me, i'll **** you back....

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    Talk about crutch perk. That third seal and monstrous shrine carried you.
  • Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    Options

@deadwolfwalking said:
    so Iron Grasp is a crutch? my build is mainly to counter sabo and body blocking.... i don't care about gen rushing. if you wanna hurry up and leave, i'll play around you.... but if you wanna **** with me, i'll **** you back....

I know it's hard to tell other simple text, but it was sarcasm.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    Nurse’s Calling. Many Survivors consider any Aura Reading perks “crutches”. Even one like Nurse’s Calling that has the easiest counter... don’t heal in the Terror Radius. 
  • deadwolfwalking
    Options

@Dragonredking said:

@deadwolfwalking said:

I know it's hard to tell other simple text, but it was sarcasm.

well.... i probably woulda known if i actually understood what a 'crutch perk' is.... well played, sir....

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    Options

LMAO that build is so loki

• deadwolfwalking
    Options

@SovererignKing said:
    Nurse’s Calling. Many Survivors consider any Aura Reading perks “crutches”. Even one like Nurse’s Calling that has the easiest counter... don’t heal in the Terror Radius. 

lol. i call Nurses Calling my 'idiot detector'.... lol....

• deadwolfwalking
    Options

@Brady said:
    LMAO that build is so loki

loki is thors brother.... you shouldn't laugh at thors brother....