Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New Predator

Will be nerfed. I am now playing every game with it and I have not lost a single person. Even when they try to ninja me or juke, haven't lost them. it's really, really strong. I think it will be nerfed. You would have to be an absolute dummy to lose someone with this perk. It's not even possible.

Comments

• @chefdave12118 said:
    I'm that dummy lol

It's not possible dude. I broke a pallet and was purple flashlight blinded and still found them afterwards. the trail is that small and accurate. it's so accurate I can see the way you turned and curved during a chase.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited July 2018
    Yeah the scratches are basicly footprints at T3. But for some reason scratch marks are not that clearly visible on grass and im still not sure if its that benificial for experienced Killers to be worth a perk slot.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

That i would live to see the day they call Predator OP...

• @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Yeah the scratches are basicly footprints at T3. But for some reason scratch marks are not that clearly visible on grass and im still not sure if its that benificial for experienced Killers to be worth a perk slot

I played on some grassy maps and wasnt an issue for me. Another thing is, if the trail ends, the way the new sracth marks are for this perk, you know they're right there in that area.

• @Tsulan said:

it's a really good perk now. I firmly believe it will be nerfed though. go ahead and try it homie. Predator at tier 3. you won't lose anyone. The reason i am running it now because survivors are running claim spirit, which is causing me a bit of issues since they're not screaming -.-

• Tsulan

@MrChills said:

@Tsulan said:

it's a really good perk now. I firmly believe it will be nerfed though. go ahead and try it homie. Predator at tier 3. you won't lose anyone. The reason i am running it now because survivors are running claim spirit, which is causing me a bit of issues since they're not screaming -.-

I´ll give it a try, when i come home. Usually i don´t have problems losing survivors. But maybe it changes the way i play. Do you know the feeling, when you don´t know what to equip, because everything feels weak or useless for certain killers?

• @Tsulan said:

@MrChills said:

@Tsulan said:

I´ll give it a try, when i come home. Usually i don´t have problems losing survivors. But maybe it changes the way i play. Do you know the feeling, when you don´t know what to equip, because everything feels weak or useless for certain killers?

Yup. my leatherface build I did well with was tinker, blood warden, hex ruin, and BBQ . I know what you mean tho.

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

@Tsulan said:

lmmfao.... what a great time to be alive....

• @deadwolfwalking said:

@Tsulan said:

Yes. FEAR US YOU LITTLE SHITS. WE COMING BACK INTO POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Tsulan

@deadwolfwalking said:

@Tsulan said:

9gager detected

• Tsulan

@MrChills said:

@deadwolfwalking said:

@Tsulan said:

Survivors already cry because of the "huge survivor nerfs".
    Now, that the game finally starts going into the balanced direction.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Predator? Getting nerfed?

That's a laugh.

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

Yeah it's kinda dumb.

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

gotta try this on nurse
    "just stealth against her lol"

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Why is it that only Killers are honest about the strength of one of their Perks?
  • @DocOctober said:
    Why is it that only Killers are honest about the strength of one of their Perks?

Because we're true homies. Survivors are fake homies. you tell them a secret they tell everyone.

• @Weederick said:
    gotta try this on nurse
    "just stealth against her lol"

LOLOLL, show us DA SALT

• @Tsulan said:

@MrChills said:

@deadwolfwalking said:

@Tsulan said:

Survivors already cry because of the "huge survivor nerfs".
    Now, that the game finally starts going into the balanced direction.

Just gather their tears.

• @Mc_Harty said:
    Predator? Getting nerfed?

That's a laugh.

It will get nerfed. it's pretty strong. I don't think you'll know that since int he previous thread you called me a camper without proof. When i provided proof I was anti camping.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2018

@Might_Oakk said:
    Yeah it's kinda dumb.

You tried it? it is dumb.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

@MrChills said:
    It will get nerfed. it's pretty strong. I don't think you'll know that since int he previous thread you called me a camper without proof. When i provided proof I was anti camping.

What proof was that again?

A forum thread. That's a lot of proof for what happened in a match.

And I didn't call you camper. I said you were mad about being called a camper kek.

• @Mc_Harty said:

@MrChills said:

What proof was that again?

A forum thread. That's a lot of proof for what happened in a match.

And I didn't call you camper. I said you were mad about being called a camper kek.

Whoops. you did... my bad.. LMFAO. Yes, i get mad when i called a camper. I been camped before it sucks.

• ScottJund
    ScottJund Member Posts: 1,115

Or you could have basic tracking skills and use literally any other perk in the game POGGERS

• @ScottJund said:
    Or you could have basic tracking skills and use literally any other perk in the game POGGERS

No I do not. I just wanted to try all the new perks rework and I did. Go white knight some more.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    MrChills said:

Will be nerfed. I am now playing every game with it and I have not lost a single person. Even when they try to ninja me or juke, haven't lost them. it's really, really strong. I think it will be nerfed. You would have to be an absolute dummy to lose someone with this perk. It's not even possible.

Actually, I think your not well adapted for having more power as a killer! Most killer mains aren't used to being strong, if I was you... have fun destroying survivors because it's how it should've been a long time ago!
  • @Nickenzie said:
    MrChills said:

Actually, I think your not well adapted for having more power as a killer! Most killer mains aren't used to being strong, if I was you... have fun destroying survivors because it's how it should've been a long time ago!

I been destorying survivors when we were weak dude. i've achieved rank 1 on both sides.

• Weederick
    edited July 2018

Played some nurse matches with it, but i dont think its worth a perk slot. On other killers, even less so i guess. Its a good perk if you still lose people

Bitter murmur is decent on nurse though. BBQ, Nurses calling, Bitter murmur and Deerstalker/M&A to read auras all day

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    MrChills said:

I been destorying survivors when we were weak dude. i've achieved rank 1 on both sides.

I'm not sure if you took my previous post to you offensively but I wasn't trying to be offensive to you! I'm saying go ham with HOW MUCH MORE POWER that you now have lmao, you deserve to be the power role that killer's were meant to be!
  • @Weederick said:
    Played some nurse matches with it, but i dont think its worth a perk slot. On other killers, even less so i guess. Its a good perk if you still lose people

Bitter murmur is decent on nurse though. BBQ, Nurses calling, Bitter murmur and Deerstalker/M&A to read auras all day

Bitter murmur? is it really that good now?

• @Nickenzie said:
    MrChills said:

I'm not sure if you took my previous post to you offensively but I wasn't trying to be offensive to you! I'm saying go ham with HOW MUCH MORE POWER that you now have lmao, you deserve to be the power role that killer's were meant to be!

my bad then but my posts when I say certain things like that is me being goofy. people take me too seriously. But once again, you're fine.

• SanKa_Games
    SanKa_Games Member Posts: 201
    edited July 2018

Though, I like Bloodhound much more. If i by any chance might want to break a gen, I won't be able to since the scratchmarks will be gone by the time I break it. Hoever, the blood won't be.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@MrChills said:

@DocOctober said:

Because we're true homies. Survivors are fake homies. you tell them a secret they tell everyone.

Looks like i stumbled upon the killer main circle jerk. How goes it true homies?

• Abyssionknight
    Abyssionknight Member Posts: 69

Haven't played with or against it yet. Anyone know if Lightweight makes a reasonable difference against new predator?

• Weederick

@MrChills said:

@Weederick said:

Its okay for nurse only, she has the mobility and aura reading is a bit op on her. Other killers take too long to get there. Still feel like you're mostly in a chase when a gen pops, so its use is still limited

• @fcc2014 said:

@MrChills said:

@DocOctober said:

Looks like i stumbled upon the killer main circle jerk. How goes it true homies?

its not a circle jerk. it's been mostly about our perks which we are honest about. give us your honest opinion about your perks. be a homie.

• @Weederick said:

@MrChills said:

@Weederick said:

Its okay for nurse only, she has the mobility and aura reading is a bit op on her. Other killers take too long to get there. Still feel like you're mostly in a chase when a gen pops, so its use is still limited

you're right. nurse is super sayian.

• @Abyssionknight said:
    Haven't played with or against it yet. Anyone know if Lightweight makes a reasonable difference against new predator?

I don't know my friend. Haven't faced a survivor using light weight. quite rare to see.

• @SanKa_Games said:
    Though, I like Bloodhound much more. If i by any chance might want to break a gen, I won't be able to since the scratchmarks will be gone by the time I break it. Hoever, the blood won't be.

nah. I got blinded by a purple flashlight, broke a pallet and scracth marks were still there.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

If it's like that as you said OP then good, cuz I very rarely lose a Survivor, after that many hours it's just impossible to lose one

That manes Predator is worth using again

• @Someissues said:
    If it's like that as you said OP then good, cuz I very rarely lose a Survivor, after that many hours it's just impossible to lose one

That manes Predator is worth using again

Like, I bet you can be drunk and still not lose them.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited July 2018

@MrChills said:

Haven't tried it yet but okay, but it's definitely better than before where it was Useless

More viable perks for killers the better

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    MrChills said:

That sounds like a challenge to me. I must prove that I do not has the dumb.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2018

@Someissues said:

@MrChills said:

Haven't tried it yet but okay, but it's definitely better than before where it was Useless

More viable perks for killers the better

agreed

• @AshleyWB said:
    MrChills said:

That sounds like a challenge to me. I must prove that I do not has the dumb.

go for it.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    I haven't used Predator yet. I'm not sure of it's worth a perk slot yet or not
  • @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    I haven't used Predator yet. I'm not sure of it's worth a perk slot yet or not

try it homie, you won't regret it