HELP!!

So I am a killer main but I left the game a while ago and just came back I can join games as survivor but my Q times for killer is outrageously long I waited near 2 hours just to get into a lobby is there a fix or am I just stuck with it

Comments

• AGuyNamedKane
    AGuyNamedKane Member Posts: 71

That's been happening for a while. I cancel a queue after about three minutes and start a new one. Still can take about ten minutes at times, but it never seems to take me much longer than that most times. Never have I had the misfortune of having to wait two hours. I can only imagine the pain.

• satanwuvsyou
    satanwuvsyou Member Posts: 32

Killer queues are going to be pretty bad while the rift is up. People who normally play survivor will have to play killer to do all the challenges. I've had the same issue with 15-20m waits for killer queue. Two hours sounds like maybe your lobby bugged out :/

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

2 hours is way too much, thats not even on new killers on PTB. Do you have that still occurring or was it just a single time?

It is killer AND survivor queses at the moment that are pretty bad. I have no idea why, because the matchmaking is still messed up, joining ranks 4 and 15 together, killer ranks not being adapted in any way as it should be before or after the change. It seems totally random