If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Rift Progression Too Slow

Options

Without completing archive tome challenges progressing through the rift is painfully slow. It takes over ten games to reach the next level. At this rate completing the rift track seems near impossible without grinding 4+ hours a day and completing all the increasingly difficult challenges. It doesn't feel very good paying for the rift pass and still having to grind really hard. People won't pay if they can't achieve their goals. Please address the rift track experience issue.

Comments

• Charlisse
    Charlisse Member Posts: 45
    Options

I feel the same way. I don't have a lot of hours of my time to grind. I have played several matches and I've been stuck at tier 25. Then I saw somewhere 100 auric coins to get to level 26. Do I have to pay more money now?

• Nyaren_Chan
    Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243
    Options

I actually disagree. I believe i am around level 39 at the Rift, it is easy to progress since you always do while gaining XP. The Archives challenges help at this a lot.

• xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241
    Options

I think it's ok. They want us back in the game playing more. Not to finish the rift in one bite. Same for the challenges.

• Charlisse
    Charlisse Member Posts: 45
    Options
  • Nyaren_Chan
    Options

You can if you want it to make it faster, but no, i don't think you need to pay to go to the next level. Although of course you do have to spend some money ( to buy the Pass, because the rewards are worth it ).

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899
    Options

The rewards are only worth it if you finish it. No reason to buy it now since you won't know if you'll complete it. I am barely level 16 after completing all but 1 challenge from the tome.

• Nyaren_Chan
    Options

Exactly. It is worth it if you can at least manage to reach a good level or even finish it. I am about halfway through it so in my point of view it is worth it, but if when it closes you didn't do much levels, then yes, it's pretty much wasted money.

• borna_lk
    borna_lk Member Posts: 124
    Options

Should make daily challenges, and bonus fragments for good games. E.g escape a trail or get a 4k will grant you +1 rift fragments. And every day (similar to daily rituals) there will be a challenge that grants +3 fragments for completing a basic challenge. E.g. hook 4 survivors with any killer, get 3 pallet stuns on any survivor, etc.