Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Where it at tho ;)

ZeBee
ZeBee Member Posts: 47

Where the PTB at bois?

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Not here

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

Based on previous chapter/beta releases people are speculating it'll be up in about 2 hours.

• ZeBee

@Fibijean said:
    Based on previous chapter/beta releases people are speculating it'll be up in about 2 hours.

Woah I was thinking more 3, but shoot id prefer 2

• TheSkreechingDeath
    TheSkreechingDeath Member Posts: 36

I'm anxiously awaiting it as well. I am starting to see this game become what it should've been.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

@ZeBee same man, it's already 11pm for me lol

• ZeBee

@TheSkreechingDeath said:
    I'm anxiously awaiting it as well. I am starting to see this game become what it should've been.

Yes! Ever since they bought the rights I think they've been going in a great direction.

• ZeBee

@Fibijean said:
    @ZeBee same man, it's already 11pm for me lol

PM? Geez, well its 9AM for me and I havent slept yet so I guess im not much better xD

• Tradebaron
    Tradebaron Member Posts: 135
    It truly is. Slowly but surely this will be a great year for the game. Not only loads of new content but targeted balance fixes and changes to killers and perks we really need.

Last stream they said the mid balance patches between chapters would be having killer updates and changes, with Freddy next.
  • ZeBee

@SaltyKiller said:

With every balance patch they've been pushing out it's been slowly becoming a great game.

I have to agree on that if only they did little patches here and there to fix some small bugs, instead of waiting to put it all in one patch

• TheSkreechingDeath

@ZeBee said:

@SaltyKiller said:

With every balance patch they've been pushing out it's been slowly becoming a great game.

I have to agree on that if only they did little patches here and there to fix some small bugs, instead of waiting to put it all in one patch

Hotfixes? Like with Warframe?

• ZeBee

@ZeBee said:

@SaltyKiller said:

Yeah, i'd like to see them more often

• TheSkreechingDeath

@ZeBee said:

@ZeBee said:

@SaltyKiller said:

Yeah, i'd like to see them more often

As would I.

• ZeBee

@SaltyKiller said:
    They have been doing little patches. Back in October/November we got the flashlight nerf. Then around December/January we got the nerf to double pallets.

Well I know that, but I mean if theres a sound bug or a glitch that they try to fix it as soon as possible and implement it when they can instead of waiting

• swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259

When is it supposed to come out? (what hour)

• TheScarletPotion
    TheScarletPotion Member Posts: 46

I hope its out before my shift ends so I can come home to it. I really like the look of the survivor I may have a new main!

• Cat
    Cat Member Posts: 43

I believe the PTB usually releases around 11am Canadian time, but it can be different for you. RIP Time zones </3

• ZeBee

@TheScarletPotion said:
    I hope its out before my shift ends so I can come home to it. I really like the look of the survivor I may have a new main!

She looks really cool! and we've only seen the back of her LOL, also what time does your shift end?

• ZeBee

@Cat said:
    I believe the PTB usually releases around 11am Canadian time, but it can be different for you. RIP Time zones </3

Yeah I am the same time zone I just want it to be out already lol :'(

• Gem
    Gem Member Posts: 37

I can't wait to try out the new survivor. I'm excited to see how she looks!

• ZeBee

@Gem said:

Same! I LOVE the sleeve of tattoos

• uenderli
    uenderli Member Posts: 14

@Gem said:

google "taylor swift" and it's pretty much it lmao

• TheScarletPotion

@ZeBee said:

@TheScarletPotion said:

She looks really cool! and we've only seen the back of her LOL, also what time does your shift end?

I finish in about 2 hours 4pm Irish time.
    I like her hippy vibe she gives me she seems like shed be a chill girl to hang with!

• Gem

@uenderli said:

@Gem said:

So if she gets hit I guess you could say... there would be tear drops on her guitar. I wonder if she'll have bad blood towards the killer! :D (only two taylor swift songs I know)

• ZeBee

@TheScarletPotion said:

@ZeBee said:

@TheScarletPotion said:

I finish in about 2 hours 4pm Irish time.
    I like her hippy vibe she gives me she seems like shed be a chill girl to hang with!

I hope it comes out within 2 hours, the last PTB came out around the same time

• Gem

I'm hoping they release it soon so I can play before I need to do errands. I'll hide from twitter if I miss the PTB beforehand lol.

• uenderli

@Gem said:

@uenderli said:

@Gem said:

So if she gets hit I guess you could say... there would be tear drops on her guitar. I wonder if she'll have bad blood towards the killer! :D (only two taylor swift songs I know)

are we out the woods yet

• Gem

@uenderli said:

@Gem said:

@uenderli said:

@Gem said:

are we out the woods yet

We've entered the End Game. (done I swear)

• uenderli

@Gem said:

@uenderli said:

@Gem said:

@uenderli said:

@Gem said:

are we out the woods yet

i yield

• TheSkreechingDeath

New Perk: When spotted you gain the ability to smack the killer with your guitar.

• TheScarletPotion

@uenderli said:

@Gem said:

@uenderli said:

@Gem said:

@uenderli said:

@Gem said:

are we out the woods yet

i yield

Cant wait to play as new survivor Taylor Swift and new killer the Darkhorse(katy perry)

• uenderli

@TheScarletPotion said:

@uenderli said:

@Gem said:

@uenderli said:

@Gem said:

@uenderli said:

@Gem said:

are we out the woods yet

i yield

Cant wait to play as new survivor Taylor Swift and new killer the Darkhorse(katy perry)

i literally HOWLED at this lmaooooo

• uenderli

New Perk: When spotted you gain the ability to smack the killer with your guitar.

it would be fun if the guitar is a new ultrarare item que stuns the killers somehow and has only one use

now that pallet vaccum is gone rip

• TheScarletPotion

@uenderli said:

it would be fun if the guitar is a new ultrarare item que stuns the killers somehow and has only one use

now that pallet vaccum is gone rip

she stuns the killer with wonder wall for the rest of the match.

• jennerz
    jennerz Member Posts: 2

I love this idea!! Lol