We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Do you want more BP Perks?

Options
Yung_Slug
Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

I think we should get more BP Perks with a variety of effects and conditions, and have them be their own archetype of perks (like Exhaustion perks). They can stack, but not above 100% (So you can get half the stacks on one BP perk and half on another and still get 100%, but you can't get 400% by running 4 BP perks).

This would encourage a variety of playstyles, as you can choose a BP perk that suits the way you want to play.

Obviously, WGLF would need to be changed to have a helpful effect so it's not automatically the worst BP perk.

What do you guys think?

Do you want more BP Perks? 50 votes

More BP Perks please!
82%
BossLuigifan64GibberishTohmoIhatelifePeasantDaddyTrappersGirlAcesthetiicPureSabaccAsePlayerSblitcherJacoby2041se05239GrandkuramaFog_KingOMagic_ManOKillermainBTWm8musstang62AngryFluffyNikotiini 41 votes
No thanks. BBQ and WGLF is all we need.
2%
RainbowPatooie 1 vote
I don't want more BP Perks. I just want WGLF to have an effect.
14%
SnyprLifeTapeKnotarslaNTheLegendDyl4n1TheRockstarKnightDrybonesStarWae 7 votes
I don't care.
0%
BBQ shouldn't have an effect other than bonus BP.
2%
Bjario 1 vote

Comments

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,050
    Options
    More BP Perks please!

Yes, absolutley. I would run nothing but BP perks if I could.

I disagree on making WGLF have an additional effect though. As a Survivor you can do perfectly well without functional perks, as most of the strength of the Survivor side comes from base mechanics (Looping, Gen speeds, ect.). Its not comparable to BBQ&C because Killers cannot afford to run a non-functional perk, unlike Survivors.

I would rather just buff WGLF up back to its old values (50% per stack, up to a total of 200%)

I actually made a thread on some potential new BP perks a few weeks ago:

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/95742/revert-wglf-nerf-and-add-more-wglf-type-perks

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options
    More BP Perks please!

Hmm, 200% might be a bit much, and make farming more of a problem. WGLF is a selfish perk right now, because you're not only sandbagging the team by having a useless perk slot, but the perk also encourages you to farm people off hook with BT.

I don't want to have to run a useless perk just so I can get a reasonable amount of BP for playing survivor. I like BBQ because it doesn't feel like I'm wasting a perk slot for BP.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options
    More BP Perks please!

I always usually have this rule for myself:

2 perks for me, to benefit me and 2 team perks.

We're Gonna Live Forever is not selfish as it encourages you to do safety unhooks and protect your teammates.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    edited November 2019
    Options
    More BP Perks please!

But rather than just some more BP Perks, i'd like for all Perks to give more BP post-game in certain categories, like Save The Best For Last giving more BP in Brutality, Diversion in Boldness, Hex: Ruin in Deviousness, etc.

• Sblitcher
    Sblitcher Member Posts: 35
    Options
    More BP Perks please!

I would rather give a bonus in Boldness to No Mither to be fair.

• Tohmo
    Tohmo Member Posts: 248
    Options
    More BP Perks please!

It'd be nice if No Mither gave a free 2x BP modifier, so David can be the go-to "BP gain" character.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options
    More BP Perks please!

Yeah, stuff like that, i'd like that.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November 2019
    Options
    More BP Perks please!

I just want MORE BP. They keep adding more and more things (i.e. teachable perks) that cost BP, but the actual BP rewards haven't been increased in a manner that keeps pace.

As a real-world analogy, this game is like an employer that never gives cost-of-living pay raises that keep pace with inflation.

• Sinful_Dreams
    Sinful_Dreams Member Posts: 53
    Options
    More BP Perks please!

If there was an option to increase BP gains (100 -> 200) then I'd be in favor of that instead of more BP perks. There's currently 32 characters in the game and it'll be harder for newer players to come into the game if BPs aren't adjusted (either from lobby, perks, BP events, etc) to match the continuation of added killers and survivors.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    edited November 2019
    Options
    More BP Perks please!

Think of the bloodpoint economy!

EDIT: I'd love to see a remake of the BP offerings.. so they're actually worthwhile to use. Right now, its basically only Gateus, Cakes, Puddings and Streamers that's worth using. The rest are just.. garbage.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    Options
    More BP Perks please!

I think BP caps each match should be raised, and the 1 million BP cap should be increased a bit as well. The game has expanded a lot and there's just so much stuff to unlock, being able to get a bit more each match and hold more in general would make it easier to manage.

And some more BP perks would help out too. I'd like more that give a bonus outside the match rather than in it, since the ones that give in-match bonus get screwed by the match cap

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,685
    Options

I want Beast of Prey to have both a 50% bonus to Hunting actions and a 50% bonus to Brutality actions.