We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

GAME HEALTH

Options
Yucchi
Yucchi Member Posts: 250

We all know that this game is getting buggier and buggier with every patch. So as we got polls I want the community to vote - would you like for the devs to skip 1/2 killers and take 3/6 months to overall improve game health OR continue as it is now

GAME HEALTH 27 votes

game health for the win
55%
GibberishYucchi0h_DoctorPureSabaccshardsDonnyc[Deleted User]musstang62NullSp3cBruhMomentRydogpleasedontbetoxic117GravnosRezblazeLordRegal 15 votes
I want my perks! New content > game health
11%
ElkGrootDudepremiumRICE 3 votes
I'm a casual so I don't really care
14%
BossMisterCremastersurtrav3TunnelVision 4 votes
Make half chapters (killer or surv) with more focus on game health
14%
Mc_HartyarslaNBoosted_DwightSebaOutbreak 4 votes
Just reverse servers and we'll be gucci
3%
[Deleted User] 1 vote

Comments

• premiumRICE
    premiumRICE Member Posts: 798
    Options

Tbh I dont think the game is so bugged to begin with and imo it improved since I started playing

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options
    I'm a casual so I don't really care

As the game is right now for me, this is my most fitting answer.

I'm pretty satisfied with the amount of choices for equipment right now, and the game doesn't seem bad for me at all.

And i prefer to not be hardcore in this game, so yeah.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,050
    Options
    game health for the win

If you include balance as part of game health, then yes.

Theres a lot of stuff on the Killer side of things that are so useless or outright bad that if they ever fixed them, they might as well be brand new content anyways.

I would take fixing underpowered Killers over a brand-new content any day.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,047
    Options
    Make half chapters (killer or surv) with more focus on game health

I'm on the fence. I want them to help out us console users with some optimization but I also want some content so potential players don't leave. :l

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options

This should have went to half chapters or whatever but i would like it to be 2 chapters all year/Archives and rest is game health and console loving. I still want content but i want the game health it needs.

• Yucchi
    Yucchi Member Posts: 250
    Options
    game health for the win

Yes, balance is part of game health. It includes frame rate improvement, balance changes, perk changes, overall code improvement, specific killer changes (power/add-ons wise)