We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

What do people currently want changed in the game

Options
ruler33
ruler33 Member Posts: 244
edited November 2019 in Polls

Before you vote let me explain that this isn't a discussion about why should certain things be changed its just to see what people want changed. Btw if i miss something you think is important tell me and ill add it

What do people currently want changed in the game 44 votes

removal or changes to addons, items, or perks (such as keys or a perk like no-ed or a add on such as blood amber)
13%
DreskiBigbootiejudy666fly_172[Deleted User]KinglyKingVeeMichael724t 6 votes
nurse changes (such as a removal of the nurse nerf or maybe further nerfs)
0%
survivor or killer perk changes
4%
GrootDudeClox 2 votes
spirit changes (such as nerfs or buffs or maybe a mixture of nerfs and buffs)
11%
TheLegendDyl4n1MrPenguinDr_LoomisSoloQue101Nyaren_Chan 5 votes
buffing or reworking the currently weak killers (such as killers like bubba or pig)
36%
FibijeanSpacingLlamasCoodanJacoby2041musstang62PigsterAwakeyAhoyWolfCarlosylujasonq500pleasedontbetoxic117pichumudkipDarootLeafstormxRemDrybonesNoOneEscapesNancy 16 votes
you just want behavior to work on the next chapter right now
2%
mack5757 1 vote
rift changes (maybe you want more free rewards)
6%
NikotiinizmassaniDeKillerKiller 3 votes
survive with friend changes (such as adding an icon at the end of the game that tells you if it is a swf)
2%
[Deleted User] 1 vote
your ok with how the game is now
0%
map changes
22%
BossLaMupfelPandomZagridAcesthetiicCaptain_SpauldingMysticAdvisoranonymous31337Rin_is_my_waifuruler33 10 votes

Comments

• ruler33
    Options
    map changes

sorry i meant like what do you currently want like the most but yeah your right i should have added an option for like multiple

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

No need to be sorry. ;)

You forgot a very important option i actually would have clicked.

"change the main objective"

• ruler33
    Options
    map changes

didn't think about that i thought most people were kinda ok with how the objective currently works out because the fact is that would be a massive overhaul to the game if they did change the objective. Interesting though

• Nyaren_Chan
    Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243
    Options

I voted for Spirit but i would like to see reworks around the Pig and Leatherface as well.

• vossler25
    vossler25 Member Posts: 416
    Options

Community change, everyone too salty or toxic, probably the gen perks and the gen, so the gen perks still give the desired effect but not be practically a requirement to combat gen rush (nothing wrong with gen rush I speak both as a killer and survivor for that) as for the measurements, idk, ofcourse the perks would need a huge hit otherwise it's too much, survivor gen perks can stay a little more untouched, it's difficult to say, maybe combat the use of gen perks by reducing gen perk effects, leaving gens untouched but still take longer Vs gen rushing, just something to stop games lasting 4 minutes, legion can do this, Freddy can do this but the rest struggle not because of being bad but spawn or SFW using offerings to elude you from the get go that gets them a gen straight away cause it takes longer to walk to the gen than it is to do, as a survivor (who will take advantage of this hell yes I want to win) it's boring, as a killer it's crushing that you know you aren't guarding all 8 gens but rather 7 and they have 1 less to do

• DeKillerKiller
    DeKillerKiller Member Posts: 547
    Options
    rift changes (maybe you want more free rewards)

There is no "Drop everything else and just fix the goddamn game" option for me so I'm choosing this.

• MysticAdvisor
    MysticAdvisor Member Posts: 453
    Options
    map changes

I wish their was a add secondary objectives button.

I want more than generators and to maybe have alternate escape routes like Friday the 13th has etc.

• NoOneEscapesNancy
    NoOneEscapesNancy Member Posts: 204
    Options
    buffing or reworking the currently weak killers (such as killers like bubba or pig)

I think all killers should be even and no other one should be stronger since it leads to trends or stuff, like stronger perks are ok but they should buff some other killers powers

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options
    map changes

Though i say maps, i'm pretty satisfied with the current balance overall.

• Drybones
    Drybones Member Posts: 10
    Options

Making every pallet on the map super easy for killers to get a free hit is not the solution to balancing the game. What we need are more S tier killers like nurse and spirit.

• vossler25
    Options

Gens, are, too, damn, quick

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587
    Options
    map changes

Most maps are simply too large for what the killers are these days.

• ruler33
    Options
    map changes

i didn't put that primarily because we are getting dedicated servers

• ruler33
    Options
    map changes

Yeah your right but i feel like that kinda goes with like perk/ items changes since its like perks that increase gen speeds and tool boxes

• vossler25
    Options

There's quick then there's 10 seconds, it needs to be controlled, either weaken toolboxes and gen perks or make gens take longer as standard, how can a killer compete to the possibility of each gen done in 50 seconds (not all gens due to positionings the typical is a 3 sided which I timed at 18 seconds, still way too quick) I complain as a survivor and killer about it, boring games

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,340
    edited November 2019
    Options

Ment to vote for buffing other killers, ouch. We really need a revote option.

• ruler33
    Options
    map changes

true that would be nice also a feature to change the options once you post the pole