A spirit nerf is not what people want

Options
2»

Comments

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536
    Options

I hate to be one of those guys....but I do feel like a lot of survivors don’t know how to play against Spirit. If you have aura reading perks as survivor you can see this first hand. They either stand still at pallets or just run to obvious locations.

Dont get me wrong there are times where you can only really run forwards and Spirit will easily get you but there are also many times where you can make it really hard for a Spirit to predict your movement.

I feel there are other killers that need looking at more than Spirit

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

People want real, tangible counterplay to Spirit, not "run Iron Will every single game in case it's Spirit, and if she has Stridor you just die anyway."

Going from a completely 1-sided beast that has cues the other player simply cannot match or really play around to something with counterplay would categorically be a nerf, it's only a negative for the killer.

• rabid_pygmy
    rabid_pygmy Member Posts: 61
    Options

What about making Spirit deaf to breathing and moans during phase? She could still see scratches and hear footsteps, but this would put her and the survivor on a bit better matchup while requiring more skill from the killer and, most importantly, ending this mandatory iron will/stridor BS.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options

I knew the lunge was SUPER long but was it really 16 meters?

• CustomerService
    CustomerService Member Posts: 479
    Options

There is little to no counter to Spirit. The more experienced the Spirit is also, the less counter there is. If the Spirit is a regular experienced Spirit player, there is flat out no counter.

How is that fun?

"Use Iron will lolz" There's a million ways Spirit can track you. If she can't hear you moan (Stridor anyone? it kills Iron Will) she can hear your footsteps. If you stop running and just walk, she can just stop phasing around where she lost you and normally find you again.

There is no counter to Spirit.

Nobody wants to play versus something that has no counter.

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262
    Options

if my time as the killer has taught me anything.

Afk wraith is the happiest I can make 4 players

People can not stand dying in dead by daylight. They want tunnling to go so they live longer . They want camping to go so they always have 3 lives they never want a killers power used and certainly not with any addons.

Just injure them once and turn around its what they want.

• SailedSavage
    SailedSavage Member Posts: 280
    Options

Iron will and spine chill will get you away from any killer.

• Customapple0
    Customapple0 Member Posts: 629
    Options

All she needs is to be unable to hear breathing/grunts of pain when phasing. Then it would be a fair mind game for both sides

• Luxoshamy
    Luxoshamy Member Posts: 31
    Options
  • handfulofrain
    handfulofrain Member Posts: 317
    Options

As a killer main, Spirit needs changes. She's ridiculously easy to play and dominates games as.

• Kabu
    Kabu Member Posts: 926
    Options

Footsteps are bugged the majority of the time. Even after they "fix" the bug....

• ShrekTheThird69
    ShrekTheThird69 Member Posts: 327
    Options

the only thing spirit needs is an indication to survivors when she is starting to phasewalk

• Luxoshamy
    Luxoshamy Member Posts: 31
    Options
  • JaviDonatelli
    JaviDonatelli Member Posts: 20
    Options

The spirit has already been nerfed and is now fine as it is. Please stop crying 😅

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

You are replying to me from a comment of mine from November in 2019. You don’t even need perks to counter spirit.