To all survivor mains out there (from a survivor)

mendo222
mendo222 Member Posts: 24
I’m personally not happy with the new update at the moment. DO NOT START TO COMMENT UNTIL YOU READ THE WHOLE THING. As a survivor main yes it sucks but for killers to have to deal with multiple sb or any other exhaustion perk while in chase sucks for them so this update was needed. If you can’t survive without the need of an exhaustion perk then you need to get better because there’s only so much complaining that you can f***ing can do on the forums . It’s annoying as a survivor main to have to read about why it’s unfair for survivors . Either get better or play killer 

Comments

• Sally55
    Sally55 Member Posts: 368
    edited July 2018

@mendo222 said:
    I’m personally not happy with the new update at the moment. DO NOT START TO COMMENT UNTIL YOU READ THE WHOLE THING. As a survivor main yes it sucks but for killers to have to deal with multiple sb or any other exhaustion perk while in chase sucks for them so this update was needed. If you can’t survive without the need of an exhaustion perk then you need to get better because there’s only so much complaining that you can f***ing can do on the forums . It’s annoying as a survivor main to have to read about why it’s unfair for survivors . Either get better or play killer 

+1

• Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757

I refuse to read your entire post, because you can't tell me what to do!

Here is how I feel when I get a 4k though.

• DepravedKiller
    DepravedKiller Member Posts: 182

The idea behind the exhaustion nerf from one the devs streams is you now have a choice when using exhaustion perks.

The choice is would you like a head start with sprint bust, extra time with dead hard or advantages during a chase with lithe and balanced landing.

All these perks do give you a little bit more time, but up to you which one you want to use.