the two davids (last night's treat)

Options
EpicFailTryHard
EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
edited July 2018 in Off-topic
last night, as i was hobbling along, wounded mortally i had feared, i came upon two davids. they immediately ran to me and began going all "hands on" as though i were a lost little lamb in dire need of affection. the loving yet indiscriminate application of their firm and enamored hands allowed me to realize that there was no crevice on my body that i would not invite them into. these men...were professionals.

i followed them both for the rest of the game and we all three ran together in a joyous celebration of our new found love. it was beautiful. alas, it was shortlived as the next time i saw them, they pretended not to know me. typical men. i shall however, hold dear such memories.

Comments

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    last night, as i was hobbling along, wounded mortally i had feared, i came upon two davids. they immediately ran to me and began going all "hands on" as though i were a lost little lamb in dire need of affection. the loving yet indiscriminate application of their firm and enamored hands allowed me to realize that there was no crevice on my body that i would not invite them into. these men...were professionals.

i followed them both for the rest of the game and we all three ran together in a joyous celebration of our new found love. it was beautiful. alas, it was shortlived as the next time i saw them, they pretended not to know me. typical men. i shall however, hold dear such memories.

It was a subtle change but did you see the new Mori Nurse has with shirtless David?

Instead of strangling him she puts her finger to his lips, whispers "shhh" and slowly rubs her hand along his chest.

Its steamy and i love it!

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    i knew she had some seduction left in her.
  • AnIntellectualClone
    AnIntellectualClone Member Posts: 118
    Options

With threads like these, we'll be needing a fan fiction section soon enough.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    lol, i am ready.
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

@MegaWaffle said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

It was a subtle change but did you see the new Mori Nurse has with shirtless David?

Instead of strangling him she puts her finger to his lips, whispers "shhh" and slowly rubs her hand along his chest.

Its steamy and i love it!

Please tell me you’re being legit. I need desperately to see this.