Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Left Behind - Reviving A Perk

SolarFoxVB
SolarFoxVB Member Posts: 90
edited November 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

When Bill was introduced to console, I was ecstatic. I would FINALLY get to main my favorite survivor. However, it brought a very important topic to my mind.

Left Behind is basically useless at this point.

I used to have a lot of fun beating some of my new-to-the-game friends in a 1v1 as a survivor, but now that the hatch automatically spawns and endgame collapse blocks gens, I have seen that Left Behind is just a waste now. What I want to see soon is the reviving of Left Behind and (in my dreams) a party for Bill's 11 year anniversary of being a video game character on the November 18th.

If anyone else is interested in the reviving of a perk that was left behind (get it?), spread the word!

(Edited in section down below)

As of Noon the day after this post was made, I found out that Left Behind was changed. Don't worry, someone eventually slid the memo underneath the rock I live under.

Post edited by SolarFoxVB on

Comments

• tiamod
    tiamod Member Posts: 28

I think Left Behind is great as is. I always run it when I’m playing solo because I usually end up being the last man standing.

If anything, I think killer needs it’s own variant for counter play purposes.

i mean, let’s be honest, in an actual match, the new Left Behind is far more useful than the original.

However, I do think in Custom Games, you should be able to do whatever you want. Including bouquet offerings and using old versions of perks.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Fellow Bill, rename this to "Using a defib on Left Behind"

You will get it if you played left 4 dead before

• FairP1ayer
    FairP1ayer Member Posts: 500

If they gave Survivors some sort of bonus stat or ability, I’d love the old Left Behind to be Bill’s.

• SolarFoxVB
    SolarFoxVB Member Posts: 90

Just found out today that Left Behind was changed. I probably shouldn't make posts about changing perks while I've been grounded for long enough for an update or two

• BearWolf_51
    BearWolf_51 Member Posts: 87

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS POST. I didn't notice the Left Behind change and now it sounds like a very useful perk while playing solo with a bunch of bad survivors (90% of matches)

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    edited November 2019

Bouquets were scrapped because devs wanted more control over lighting on maps (and it was time consuming to make the variants).

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Left Behind is actually a good perk now ^^

• tiamod
    tiamod Member Posts: 28

I know, I still think it should be allowed in custom games/kyf though.

i think custom games need an overhaul. You should be able to change any variable you want. Including multiple killers, number of gens, gen speeds, etc.

Basically like custom games in Overwatch.