We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Which survivor perk idea would you choose?

Options
CL4P_TRAP_ER
CL4P_TRAP_ER Member Posts: 114

I've come up with a couple of perk ideas that could be pretty good additions to DBD. But I'm curious what you guys/gals think. Now if you want to add to one of these ideas or have an idea of your own, you can leave your ideas down below.

Which survivor perk idea would you choose? 35 votes

Thick Skinned - While injured, you bleed 50% / 75% / 100% less. Also, whenever a killer preforms a successful hit on you, the hit cooldown is increased by 20%.
8%
TheLegendDyl4n1ElkGrootDude 3 votes
Lone Wolf - While they're no survivors within 8 meters of you, all good and great skill checks grant 1% / 2% / 3% extra progress. When you are the last survivor, all skill checks you receive become great skill checks and you are granted 100% more bloodpoints in all categories.
11%
Seiko300CJsDBDthenegativoneAllhel1 4 votes
Grit - If successful hit were you send you from the healthy state to the dying state, you are instead sent into deep wound state. The survivor then only has 10 / 15 / 20 seconds to mend themselves. This effect can only be used once per trial.
8%
AzurlynxHudsonKsoni 3 votes
Defiance - While hooked and in the killer's terror radius, entity progression is slowed by 20% / 30% / 50%. Also, while in the struggle phase of being hooked, you can now hold the struggle button rather than repeatedly tap it.
11%
HoodiedDr_LoomisNoOneEscapesNancySuperstar_Saga95 4 votes
Odd One Out - While you are the Obsession, you become exposed throughout the trial. However, while you are the Obsession, you receive 60% / 80% / 100% more bloodpoints in all categories. You become the obsession automatically whenever you are unhooked. The killer in notified of this perk at the beginning of the trial.
34%
GibberishPandomDaddyTrappersGirlCL4P_TRAP_ERSblitcherTheEdgeGamerxEadfrenchieeAhoyWolfoh_0kYungCloutking1thefallenloser 12 votes
Escape Artist - When you escape the killer's grasp, you leave no scratch marks for 3 seconds. You also receive 150% speed burst for 3 seconds. This causes exhaustion for 60 / 50 / 40 seconds. The speed burst cannot be triggered while exhausted.
11%
Micheal_MyersMedicSpirit7Yung_SlugKa1ro 4 votes
Not in Vain - When you are sacrificed, all remaining survivors receive a 10% / 20% / 25% repair and healing faster speeds for 30 seconds. All survivors and the killer are notified of this perk.
14%
pichumudkipgaydavidkingSebaOutbreak[Deleted User]LordRegal 5 votes
Your perk idea (Comment)
0%

Comments

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options
    Odd One Out - While you are the Obsession, you become exposed throughout the trial. However, while you are the Obsession, you receive 60% / 80% / 100% more bloodpoints in all categories. You become the obsession automatically whenever you are unhooked. The killer in notified of this perk at the beginning of the trial.

Many great perk ideas, i like them! Here is my feedback.

Thick Skinned 100% is really strong, close to op.

Lone Wolf could be fair, wonder if it works if killer runs ruin?

Grift would be super broken, would destroy myers and Billy

Defiance was tested before by the devs and on a ptb, got abused and therefore not working unfortunatly... Also, whats up with pig, Wraith and Ghostface?

Off one out would be pretty cool, definitly a fun perk. But i would not make it an obsession perk, since multible people might run it.

Escape Arstist sounds really cool, even tho it is super nieche.

Not in Vain sounds pretty cool.

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Options
    Not in Vain - When you are sacrificed, all remaining survivors receive a 10% / 20% / 25% repair and healing faster speeds for 30 seconds. All survivors and the killer are notified of this perk.

This is the only one I actually liked. I'd probably run it often if it was in the game.

• thefallenloser
    thefallenloser Member Posts: 1,256
    Options

Odd One Out sounds amazing!

For clarification: this perk will increase your chances of being the obsession correct? And if you are not the obsession at the time, are you still exposed?

• Allhel1
    Allhel1 Member Posts: 56
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Lone Wolf - While they're no survivors within 8 meters of you, all good and great skill checks grant 1% / 2% / 3% extra progress. When you are the last survivor, all skill checks you receive become great skill checks and you are granted 100% more bloodpoints in all categories.

I’d also use not in vain

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,050
    Options

Thick Skinned is broken. A 20% increase to the Killer's attack cooldown is absurd and would cripple any non-instadown killers.

Lone Wolf is disgustingly broken. Even if it was like "within 30 meters" instead of just 8 meters it would still be broken.

Grit seems interesting, but its probably too good, even once per trial.

Defiance is basically just a better version of Cameraderie, also they already tried something like this in a PTB and it was broken.

Odd One Out seems like a fun challenge perk, I would run it occassionally because I am BP hungry.

Escape Artist seems fine.

Not In Vain is busted, a 25% boost for 30 seconds is crazy, even if only triggers once a player dies.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options

I like this perk, but maybe it shouldn't be an obsession perk, make it heal you after being rescued from the hook, because you could just bypass the exposed status effect.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options
    Defiance - While hooked and in the killer's terror radius, entity progression is slowed by 20% / 30% / 50%. Also, while in the struggle phase of being hooked, you can now hold the struggle button rather than repeatedly tap it.

This should be basekit imo

My A button would love it

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options
    Escape Artist - When you escape the killer's grasp, you leave no scratch marks for 3 seconds. You also receive 150% speed burst for 3 seconds. This causes exhaustion for 60 / 50 / 40 seconds. The speed burst cannot be triggered while exhausted.

100% blood removal for free is a bit much. Maybe 60% reduction and also no blood at all while you're being healed?

Lone wolf suffers from the same thing pre-rework left behind suffered from after EGC was added: being completely pointless once it can activate.

A free health state is a delicate matter. You saw what happened with mettle of man, surely. This is like that but is active from the start of the match.

Holding a button shouldn't be restricted to a perk. If this mechanic comes to the game, it should be an option or just replace the old struggle. The first effect would be nice just so I can actually tell if I'm in the terror radius because I can't hear it in struggle.

Most obsession perks do something when you're not the obsession. This one doesn't, so it directly relies on RNG to determine whether you can actually use it.

I actually made a post about my perk idea, Clean Getaway, which is like Escape Artist but it lasts a lot longer and there's no speed burst/exhaustion.

Not in Vain seems like one of those perks that looks ok on paper but is actually busted in practice. But the activation requirement might balance the boost.

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    Options

I can see escape artist working.

And it would help against tunneling.

But the only issue of this is flashlight saves..

So idk. Sounds good but could be bad.

• Superstar_Saga95
    Superstar_Saga95 Member Posts: 90
    Options

I really like the idea of this one as it would combat hard campers, but I think holding the struggle button seems like an unnecessary addition.

• Hudson
    Hudson Member Posts: 93
    Options
    Grit - If successful hit were you send you from the healthy state to the dying state, you are instead sent into deep wound state. The survivor then only has 10 / 15 / 20 seconds to mend themselves. This effect can only be used once per trial.

Grit should be an exhaustion perk thou.

I think it should not be combinable with dead hard, and sprint bust and so on.

• CL4P_TRAP_ER
    CL4P_TRAP_ER Member Posts: 114
    Options

Yes. This perk will increase the chances of you becoming the obsession. Forgot to put that part at the end sorry for the confusion. And when you are not the obsession you aren't exposed.