Leon Kennedy and Mr. X Character suggestion

Options

The character Leon S. Kennedy has been through his fair share of horror. And Mr. X would be a perfect Killer to accompany his arrival. Leon could have decisive strike and whatever select abilities you decide. Mr. X could have something akin to the hillbilly's chainsaw rush. This can obviously change as its just a suggestion.

Comments

• FootMan2893
    FootMan2893 Member Posts: 333
    edited November 2019
    Options

Here's my take.Make X's ability like bloodlust but on steroids.

Activate it and he slowly ramps up speed over a relatively large period of time and during which if he lands an attack it launches the survivor in the direction of the hit. Getting hit like that causes them to land on the ground and have to recover themselves in a short stun style animation as they pick themselves up.

He vaults windows normally but has reduced pallet stun duration, and if you stun him in any way during this buff it knocks his hat off which causes both his acceleration as well as his maximum speed buffs to go buff up even further.

If he has spent a decent amount of time ramping up or if he's enraged then his hit becomes an insta down.

I actually don't even think it'd be good, and from a gameplay perspective it'd probably be boring as all hell. However if you want something that fits thematically then I think that's pretty damn close.