The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

So... Legion...

StarMoral
StarMoral Member Posts: 938

Almost forgot my daily Legion post :D

What a swell fella that Frank is!

Comments

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

Legion guys!

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

Susie is the thiccest!

• Rin_is_my_waifu
    Rin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 963

Everytime I hear the word "Legion", I always laugh and I wonder why...

• DevourOfSalt
    DevourOfSalt Member Posts: 254

Lets go legion!!

• CrtKazz
    CrtKazz Member Posts: 214

The new legion cosmetics are amazing. I hope I freak people out when I come around the corner all glow in the dark 😬

• Krisalis
    Krisalis Member Posts: 9

hope devs understand that pin addons not gona help

• StarMoral
    StarMoral Member Posts: 938
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Legion, the best group in the fog, maybe one day they'll pick up a guitar and start shredding.

• Mookel_Miers
    Mookel_Miers Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Legion is wack they are the laughing stock of dbd

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

I mentioned an idea (simply for fun) that would allow Legion to use Feral Frenzy to sprint into a locker and "teleport" to another around the map. HOWEVER its not really a teleport because once you have chosen the locker you actually emerge as another member of the Legion. This would create the illusion that the whole gang was hiding around the map (thus making the name "Legion" make some damn sense) and give Legion a little something extra to do.

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,497
    edited November 2019

Legion needs a rework or something like sure hes fun to play (at least for me) but he only works if you have the perfect perk setup. Then what are you depending on the killer himself or the perks? Every killer in this game should be able to do pretty good even without perks and addons legion is kinda meh in that regard. Not saying you cant get a good game though but its much harder like i 4ked my first game as legion no addons and no perks.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    edited November 2019

When did everyone get this notion that Susie is Thicc.

Not even saying that because of the whole age FBI thing.

She's wearing a hoodie that doesn't really give you much information on her body type. Hell even the hoodie itself seems that it's a little too big for her

Post edited by Volfawott on
  • BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

@Volfawott

Thicc doesnt mean always when someone is actually thicc (big womb). It can also mean that if you find someone attractive because of there nice thighs. And you can see at the size of the skirt that she has a pretty nice booty so yeah. Idk why you take that so srsly xD You should calm down, it is just a fun post lol

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Thicc

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

" Calm down" dude I asked the question and explain my confusion.

I literally don't get how I could have phrased it in any calmer way.