Idea to change some exhaustion add-ons

Options
indieeden7
indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,329
edited November 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

I'm really only talking about Clown's, Huntress', and Demogorgon's exhaustion add-ons in this post as the Pig and Doctor are supposedly both getting changed at some point in the near(ish) future.

I believe that these add-ons should apply a new status effect, fatigue. Fatigue will apply an effect that has the same impact as exhaustion, however it can deplete while running (although at a slower rate), similar to how the old exhaustion worked.

Clown's solvent jug:

A chemical volatile compound that irritates the respiratory tract.

Intoxicated target suffers from the Fatigued Status Effect for 15 seconds.

While running, survivors recover from the Fatigued Status Effect at half the original rate.

Huntress' berus toxin:

A toxin applied to the Hatchets' blades. The Berus snake toxin causes tiredness in such a small amount.

Hit target suffers from the Fatigued Status Effect for 15 seconds.

While running, survivors recover from the Fatigued Status Effect at half the original rate.

Demogorgon's lifeguard whistle:

A rusty, metal whistle that once ruled the Hawkins public pool.

Survivors under the effect of a Portal suffer from the Fatigued Status Effect. Once out of contact with the Portal, this effect persists for 15 seconds.

**Bonus**

Mindbreaker:

Your distressing presence drains and weakens your prey.

While repairing Generators with less than 50 % Repair progression, Survivors are afflicted by the Fatigued Status Effect.

Any existing Exhaustion Status Effect or Fatigued Status Effect timers are paused while the Survivor is repairing a Generator. After ending the Repair action, the Survivor is afflicted by the Fatigued Status Effect for 20/25/30 seconds.

These numbers could be adjusted for balance (maybe buffed to 20 seconds) but I personally believe that ever since the exhaustion nerf in 2018, exhaustion add-ons have needed some serious changes and I thought this idea could just be the change needed. Let me know what you guys think!

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

I only think they time should be decreased (while still being exhaustion)

IF every killer had some kind of timed exhaustion then Fatigue could work