Pallet change or just lag?

I didn't see anything in the patch notes about this, but I played maybe 6 games yesterday, and 4-5 times there would be a pallet that at WORST I would drop on the killer and trade and take a hit. However yesterday all these times I was straight downed before even getting the pallet down. I'm not talking about that vacuum or whatever. Did I miss something? or just unfortunate lag...

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Lag.

• Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757

I dunno I had a weird thing happen last night.

I had a Pig Daily to do, and was chasing an ace. He was in the middle of a pallet, and I went for a lunge, I know I fell short, and got stunned by his pallet...yet about half way through my stun..the hit sound goes off and he fell over.

I actually felt bad for him, that was a legit glitch.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Vortexas said:

I had a Pig Daily to do, and was chasing an ace. He was in the middle of a pallet, and I went for a lunge, I know I fell short, and got stunned by his pallet...yet about half way through my stun..the hit sound goes off and he fell over.

I'd say you should've let him go, but then I remembered how Survivors play.

• Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757

@Orion said:

@Vortexas said:

I'd say you should've let him go, but then I remembered how Survivors play.

I was tempted too, it was playboy robe ace too.