Music variety <3

Spork
Spork Member Posts: 122

Something I've had on my mind after playing this game for a while is the fact that there's really no difference in Killer music except for Michael, terror radius, and Freddy's terror radius. And I think something that would give the game a new feel is more music. Maybe different chase themes for different killers? It's just something I'd like to see in the game, I love the ambiance of the game, more music would only make it better :^)

Comments

• TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

These sorts of things take a lot of time and cost a lot of money for very little overall reward. I do agree that it would be nice, but a lot of people don't play with music on anyways for a variety of reasons.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

Yeah I agree. The sound in this game is great and music variety would be nice. SOmetimes a fresh coat of paint is just really refreshing.

• Spork
    Spork Member Posts: 122

@TigerKirby215 said:
    These sorts of things take a lot of time and cost a lot of money for very little overall reward. I do agree that it would be nice, but a lot of people don't play with music on anyways for a variety of reasons.

Yeah I totally understand that, it's just something I personally would like to see in the game. It'd be cute, and as I said it'd give a new feel to the game. Now that we're getting more micro transactions maybe it'd be a possibility in the future.