We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

What killer character gives you the most thrilling chases?

Options
whammigobambam
whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201

By thrilling I mean you hardly ever over outplay them. They forever keep you on your toes. They can strike at any moment. The map pressure is locked down alot. Just rough all around whether you have good teammates or not. And still you find a way to enjoy the killer and even appreciate the skill and play whether you win or lose.

What killer character gives you the most thrilling chases? 83 votes

Freddy
4%
DarkskiesCarlosyluBluePharohTiredNea 4 votes
Wraith
2%
BossoTechnic 2 votes
Hillbilly
15%
WeederickRizzoSlaughterhouse3arslaNCJsDBDwhammigobambamOMagic_ManOBoosted_DwightdfrenchieeAluxNeonWSNLXergechanbyrs 13 votes
Nurse
13%
StevoCheersHookedonDemandJacoby2041se05239ElkABannedCat[Deleted User]ZackAndCodyTunnelVisionDusterDelo 11 votes
Huntress
12%
zacmangamingBlueberryLatexTJetTheWaffleCatAzurlynxBlue_DiamondMysticAdvisorAhoyWolfDarootLeafstormgaydavidking 10 votes
Pig
0%
Myers
10%
PuggyMohawkbrokedownpalaceMegMain98AxX7891TerratoastDr_LoomisDrummerman74LordRegalAllhel1 9 votes
Spirit
20%
AjritokaOmegaXIIDelsKibaraGrootDudeBenZ0DreskiKillermainBTWm8doitagain_sensualsatanmusstang62AvilgusErshRaven014DrVeloxcityxRemGlamourousLeviathanSilentSpectre 17 votes
Ghostface
6%
DustinFoggyDownpourJiggleWiggleDoctorShockBoiToxic_Plag 5 votes
Other
14%
White_OwlPandomInnCognitoLentoroandyollollollChiTenshiEndstillePainaNoOneEscapesNancyDarienPigglesBadBuddha64[Deleted User] 12 votes

Comments

• whammigobambam
    Options
    Hillbilly

By far, my favorite to go up against. His add ons can be really rough but in the off chance that you get a billy that is learning pallets and mind gaming with you. There is a really good chance the chase fills you with anxiety. A billy that runs after you after slugging is downright terrifying.

If I hear that chainsaw at the start of the match, I am just happy.

• Pandom
    Pandom Member Posts: 20
    Options
    Other

Demogorgon. His Shred being a constant threat is enough to always keep me cautious and I love how you need to change the way you run some structures against him.

Also, he's big and has cool chase music.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options
    Spirit

It feels very satisfying outplaying a spirit

• Stevo
    Stevo Member Posts: 121
    Options
    Nurse

Simply because I have to employ a different style of play to “the norm” of looping until the killer gets bored and gives up or you run out of pallets. I don’t enjoy playing against spirit but they do at least make for a different experience to the other 15 killers.

• whammigobambam
    Options
    Hillbilly

I do hope bhvr puts more killers with different chase styles I do very much enjoy going up against not just nurse but killers that have a unique way of playing. With the gen speed there is so little room for killers to be playing around but I really think variety can be healthy for the game.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options
    Spirit

Nurse used to when she was strong, but now it goes to spirit. It's better than just being mindless all the time.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options
    Wraith

Landing super lunges is the best, especially on Sprint Burst users.

• DrVeloxcity
    DrVeloxcity Member Posts: 301
    Options
    Spirit

Spirit actually takes both forethought and quick-thinking during a chase so chases against her are always intense and mysterious. There's always a roll of the dice and when you outplay a Spirit, it is very fun.

Personally, the only thing I feel is unfair about Spirit is her collision. Running into her mid-chase is not fun and can completely shut off pathways and grants her an easy down. I'm fine with Prayer Beads, but I don't like collision.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,228
    Options
    Ghostface

Ghostface because if you lose track of him for just a moment he's hard to predict at times. Also I find no terror radius / silent killers more fun than most of the other killers. Ghostface is also not too over the top with his power.

• whammigobambam
    Options
    Hillbilly

I wish bhvr allowed killer banning that affects matchmaking just for better odds of playing against skillful killers more.

Nurse on console is so rare.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Other

Trapper. When I'm chased by him I see traps everywhere, so every window and pallet in a step into the unkown

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options
    Hillbilly

In terms of fear? Michael, most times he jumps me so not much thrill in getting screwed right away, but a Hillbilly trying to hit you and is desperate for a chainsaw is fun.

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    Other

It used to be old nurse now you can simply run in a straight line and she will not be able to catch up. She should get a 🤡 cosmetic.

• Xerge
    Xerge Member Posts: 928
    Options
    Hillbilly

Hillbilly.

I never feel safe when I'm being chased by Billy.

• DarienPiggles
    DarienPiggles Member Posts: 6
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Other

I Meant To Pick Huntress Because I Feel So Accomplished When I Dodge A Hatchet.

• andyollolloll
    andyollolloll Member Posts: 940
    Options
    Other

I don't want chases as a killer round loops, I want the surviors to be terrified of me.

Ghostface for the being pulled off a generator and is he there...

Trapper to make them think twice where they can run

Piggy so they can eventually find Kermit

• ChiTenshi
    ChiTenshi Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Other

Spirit for the wrong reasons.

Huntress for the right reasons.

• HookedonDemand
    HookedonDemand Member Posts: 181
    Options
    Nurse

Nurse. Simply because I have a better time escaping her than other killers, that is unless it's a really good nurse of course.

• sensualsatan
    sensualsatan Member Posts: 92
    Options
    Spirit

The most thrilling chases for me are those when I'm uncertain as to what is going to happen. I like Spirit chases the most because I get to predict where she's at. Losing her or making the correct prediction is pretty satisfying as well.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127
    Options
    Spirit

I always love it when I see a Spirit as a Survivor, it means I have to be more careful and more thoughtful of my movements.

Being a Spirit main myself, I've learned stuff from the other side that helps me as a survivor that makes chases with Spirit both thrilling and satisfying.

• InnCognito
    InnCognito Member Posts: 719
    Options
    Other

Demogorgon. They are EASY to loop. :-)

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options
    Nurse

Beating a Nurse gives me quite a rush.