We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Killers: What makes you tunnel or camp a survivor?

Options
Carlosylu
Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
edited November 2019 in Polls

Yep, title says it all

Killers: What makes you tunnel or camp a survivor? 41 votes

T-bagging
21%
AzurlynxdanemeerkCarlosyluDrummerman74BlindMoleSebaOutbreakchanbyrsSurvivorsAreOpBloodwidow 9 votes
Flashlight spamming
4%
DaddyTrappersGirlgrtf47 2 votes
He brought in a key
9%
PandomTapeKnotdeadbydaylightfan92DusterDelo 4 votes
He brought in a Flashlight
0%
He body blocked a chase I was having against another survivor
2%
InnCognito 1 vote
He used Head-On
0%
He landed a DS
2%
musstang62 1 vote
He used Dead Hard on me and that makes me want to kill him more
0%
Just for the fun of survivors getting mad about it
7%
dfrenchieeAwakeyoh_0k 3 votes
Other (comment yours)
51%
DustinBossJacoby2041TragicSolitudeAven_FallenRaptorrotasxEaBenZ0KillermainBTWm8DWolfAlphaRicardiBacardiohheyitsbobcatAhoyWolfpichumudkip[Deleted User]andyollollollDarootLeafstormMonlythLavalinater9209Nyaren_Chan 21 votes

Comments

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options
    Just for the fun of survivors getting mad about it

Kinda this, kinda if I need to.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,647
    Options
    Other (comment yours)

If the game is going south and I need a kill if I want a chance, I'll sometimes tunnel or camp out a hook if they're about to die anyway.

I'll also tunnel an OoO because the info they get in a swf can be very powerful.

This is all in the moment though and I won't always do it in these situations. It's just when I do it it's normally because of the above.

• Monlyth
    Monlyth Member Posts: 977
    Options
    Other (comment yours)

Where's the option for Object of Obsession? It's a perk that begs the killer to tunnel you.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options
    Other (comment yours)

None.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,685
    Options
    Other (comment yours)

Destroying my hooks, especially if they do it in my face. Causing me to drop a survivor I'm carrying (I get really annoyed if the survivor I was carrying hadn't even been hooked once, yet).

I usually ignore anyone who t-bags or flashlight spams me; they want me to give them attention, so I refuse. Though, if I happen to get them on a hook and am memeing as Bubba, then I might camp them just for the lulz.

• DWolfAlpha
    DWolfAlpha Member Posts: 927
    Options
    Other (comment yours)

I don't.

• pichumudkip
    pichumudkip Member Posts: 155
    Options
    Other (comment yours)

So I'm not a killer main but when I do play killer, I try not to camp and I try not to tunnel, but I always end up tunneling someone because when someone gets unhooked, I immediately go back there, but I always find the hooked person and not the unhooker which sucks but oh well. I recently played a game a few days ago as Leatherface and I found a Claudette immediately. I hooked her and I just see out of the corner of my eye literally everyone trying to get her. After the match the same Claudette messaged me saying "CAMPER"

• BlindMole
    BlindMole Member Posts: 649
    Options
    T-bagging

T bagging. I honestly don't care if all escape, we all got points so for me that's the most important. You got down and gates are already open but you played fair and non toxic? I'll probably let you go, but if you t bag you better not let me catch you...

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options
    Other (comment yours)

None

• Nyaren_Chan
    Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243
    Options
    Other (comment yours)

I almost never do it, but if i do it, then there's a very radical reason. When you play against a very toxic player who keeps t-bagging you and spamming his flashlight in your face, it's the end game and you finally got him.. well.. it's kinda tempting.

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    Options
    Other (comment yours)

If i am getting genrush or the last gen is pretty close, I tunnel to get a kill as fast as possible to have a easier time to protect the gens. Or I camp when I see scratch marks around the hook or other reasons where I know that there is a survivor sticking around next to the hook.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,298
    Options
    Other (comment yours)

Sandbagging or Hook Farming without BT. This person is not good for their team, so I will remove them.

• TapeKnot
    TapeKnot Member Posts: 248
    Options
    He brought in a key

I hate keys with a passion.

• andyollolloll
    andyollolloll Member Posts: 940
    Options
    Other (comment yours)

I don't see it as t bagging, only a way to say hello, goodbye, etc

I'd camp if gen rushed and needed a kill or now if I had hooked two next to each other and near the trap door

I'd tunnel if a one hit down or could take numbers on generators down