If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The Strength of Ghost Face

Options
Umbrae_pk
Umbrae_pk Member Posts: 482
edited November 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

Recently I've seen people play Ghost Face in a rather interesting way.

1. Injuring a survivor
  2. stalking that survivor to 99%
  3. waiting til' they heal
  4. mark then down them

This strategy is pretty smart, but also very strong. And no, I'm not proposing a nerf already for the already balanced Ghost Face, but I do have an idea to make it fair.

Have a survivor that's at least 90% marked tick down until it's at 0% marked after a certain amount of time. Like 40 seconds.

So here's how it would work: If a Ghost Face 90%s someone and waits too long (40 seconds), the mark meter would tick down. Simple change to make him fair for the survivors.

Oh, and by the way, I’m a Ghost Face/ Huntress/ Nurse main and I can safely say these changes would be needed and not just useless nerfs.

Post edited by Umbrae_pk on

Comments

• SilentSpectre
    SilentSpectre Member Posts: 830
    Options

Regardless of reason, his mark should decay, that's for sure

• Objectively_speaking
    Options

Already calling for nerfs... Glad I'm a (legion main). Also im curious, why should the mark decay? Isn't ghostface already countered by the third person camera survivors have?

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,545
    Options

poor Ghostface cant catch a break

• Omegargon
    Omegargon Member Posts: 31
    Options

Glad I'm using non-stalky Ghostface build