Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Plunderer’s Instinct is Underrated

Im a red rank 2 and that may be because I find the key almost every match! No joke. I once got 5 hatch escapes on a row just off finding keys. I also run with it bond so I show my remaining team i got a key if we are in a tough situation (like 2 survivors 3 gens left) and they will help me find the hatch.

Its also great of you dont want to waste your good items while playing with randoms. Im that guy that opens most chests and leave the items in there in case I need to go back to them. I get plenty of ranger and emergency medkit at least once in a game and leave them there in case i need to heal, while I go out w a map to find totems or purple/green toolboxes (also found in chests very often LOL)

Comments

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

I don't think many disagree with you. It's buff recently against Franklin's demise also makes it worth it to bring along.

It's ability to find keys and maps has saved my survivor so many times I've lost count. It's a really good perk... if you can get to chests first.

Shh... don't tell too many people though, or it becomes less useful for solo survivors.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

It will get a nerf soon(tm), when the devs gonna remove keys from chests.

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135

Plunderer's is godlike until your teammates search the chests before you can :^)

Seriously though, I love it but it can be tilting. Like when you search all 3 chests and only get brown items. Or when you gesture and teabag in front of a teammate that's searching a chest, but they finish searching it anyway and don't take the item, almost like they were doing it out of spite lol.

• SilentSpectre
    SilentSpectre Member Posts: 830

Its underrated because it's a meme perk like open handed