We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Rin's father? What do you think?

Options
Carlosylu
Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

Ok, we're trying to guess if he'll be added to the game, but what do you think should happen?

Rin's father? What do you think? 23 votes

Add him as killer
26%
GibberishJetTheWaffleCatCashelP14Aven_FallenCarlosyluZackAndCody 6 votes
Add him as survivor
8%
AhoyWolfBigFatClown 2 votes
I think the tease is just about the Spirit's upcoming nerfs
26%
TapeKnotdfrenchieePennosukeMattie_MayhemOGchanbyrsSilentSpectre 6 votes
Other
39%
FibijeanBBQnDemogorgonAzurlynxKillermainBTWm8Boosted_DwightJiggleWiggleSpooky13DarootLeafstormgaydavidking 9 votes

Comments

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options
    Other

I think the tease is definitely about the next chapter, but I'm not convinced Rin's father is involved.

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471
    Options
    Other

Hoping for The Alchemist. Maybe he just needed a sword and a mask? Maybe he's a fan of japanese culture?

• gaydavidking
    gaydavidking Member Posts: 158
    Options
    Other

Hell no, he'd be a terrible addition as killer or survivor 😡 why is everybody hyping him up so much? He'd be too similar to Spirit lore-wise to make sense as a killer and wouldn't make sense as a survivor since they could've just added him as a survivor when they released Spirit originally instead of Adam, so why would they tease him now?

• Carlosylu
    Options
    Add him as killer

I don't know about others, I'm not hyped about him, but actually I believe it could be a way for the Devs to work on spirit (who I think is fine as she is, unpopular opinion, btw) and add a survivor (not as complex programming as a killer) as a "new chapter"

• Azurlynx
    Azurlynx Member Posts: 222
    Options
    Other

Don't want him, 1 is already enough.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,047
    Options
    Other

It just seems so lame to add Rin's father. That's like adding Trapper's dad. :l

• SilentSpectre
    SilentSpectre Member Posts: 830
    Options
    I think the tease is just about the Spirit's upcoming nerfs

I hope I'm wrong, but 🤨

• Carlosylu
    Options
    Add him as killer

He might have different powers though and having a crazy samurai wouldn't be cool?