Oh boy this update

Link
Link Member Posts: 135
edited July 2018 in General Discussions

The salty survivors are real

Comments

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    lmao.  if one is to imagine a baby sitting in a high chair, throwing a tantrum that he uses applesauce to bolster his emphasis on his own emotional tumult...well....such would only dignify the reality of the situation.
  • Doom_Punk
    Doom_Punk Member Posts: 371

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjkNNDuAb9A

Survivors with this patch. :)

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited July 2018

You will note that for every 1 positive review, there's about 4 negative ones. Make of that what you will.

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850

Now here's hoping the devs don't cater to their tantrum like they did with the Freddy review bombing.

Devs please, if you don't put your foot down the game will never get balanced. Don't cave on this.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    lmao.  if one is to imagine a baby sitting in a high chair, throwing a tantrum that he uses applesauce to bolster his emphasis on his own emotional tumult...well....such would only dignify the reality of the situation.

As a survivor baby I take offense to this. I will only eat banana and peach cream puree.

Pffttt.... applesauce

• Beardedragon
    Beardedragon Member Posts: 425
    edited July 2018

it just shows how immature so many survivors are. i mean considering if you camp (because you want to or 1 gen left) there is always at least 1 survivor, that's gonna call you names, or call out CAMPER! in the end. (why do they even bother). i never got the idea that the oldest audience of DBD community were the survivors, i always got that they were the killers even before i got the game from watching the streams. this post you make doesnt prove me right or wrong, but it certainly does prove that a vast part of the survivor community are not very old. i mean lets face it, killers didnt make those negative reviews.

things get a little harder for them (yet its not even remotely as hard as it has ever been for the casual killer (Note: CASUAL)) and they instantly start the whine which is meh, but most importantly, they instantly give the game a bad review on steam.

all because things arent going their way. because its not as easy to win as it used to be. mind you, the game is a lot more balanced now, albeit i still feel the over all game is too short though.

these dolts didnt even attempt to adjust to the new settings, they just instantly rage quit and went to the steam boards to make a negative review. how long has the patch been live? and there are so many negative reviews already.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    edited July 2018
    mmm.  well said, dragon.  dreadful peons.  the lot of them.  to quote monty python:  "i fart in their general direction with ill regard."
  • Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346
    edited July 2018

Because you obviously must be a "survivor main" to not like the update.
    This is what "killer main" logic is. You can't be playing both sides , you must be main something.
    Stupidity at it's finest.

• Doom_Punk
    Doom_Punk Member Posts: 371

@Grey87 said:
    This is what "killer main" logic is. You can't be playing both sides , you must be main something.

Seems you didn't pay attention to the seemingly hundreds of threads on all 3 forums with Survivors complaining out the ass.

• HookedonDemand
    HookedonDemand Member Posts: 181

I play mostly survivor and I like the update. Deal with it ! :p

• Beardedragon
    Beardedragon Member Posts: 425

@Grey87 said:

considering how many complaints there are, and the general way survivors tend to conduct themselves in the games i play and how sassy you guys often are when writing on the forum, yes that was my general idea, that the vast majority are survivors who made those negative reviews.

also this is a buff for the general killer and a nerf to the general survivor. why would a killer dislike that, considering how one sided matches were before, unless you used specific perks as a killer like Ruin?

• Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    Survivor main here, and after a couple of rough games I started to get the hang of it and even got a few ranks last night.  That said I would like them to either buff or nerf in seperate patches.  Doing this has two main reasons give the side that got the balancing a chance to get used to it, and make sure it doesn't totally break the balance.  (I know killers will say ot hasn't ever been balanced, but you don't want to go from 70% survivor sided to 20%)

To my fellow Survivors.  Give the patch some time.  Killers got a lot of love, but we got some upgraded perks as well.  It is just going to take some time to get used to.
  • popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    I think steam has some system to prevent review-bombing, anyway.