If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Bonus Rift Exp for waiting in queues

Options

There's not much to do to make it easier for killers to get rift fragments right now. Aside from just playing survivor, queuing for killer sucks because you have to wait for a 15 minute+ queue for every match. Even as a survivor, going into games non-stop takes me 3-4 hours to get a tier and i'm expected to do this everyday. For a killer it's going to be a lot longer. You can't really just make killer queues smaller except maybe by giving incentives for survivors so the people who are dead set on killers will have a shorter queue.

My idea is that you get bonus rift exp for up to 10 minutes waiting in queue. You need to finish the match that you're queuing for to get the rift exp of course. I think around 10 minutes is a good number because it wouldn't make it that much further than survivor's time to get 1 tier a day and it doesn't give enough to incentive people to switch over to the killers side to increase the queue even more.