DEVS PLEASE LISTEN TO ME

Blackkiller_91
Blackkiller_91 Member Posts: 1
edited July 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

I really love your game i have it since september 2016, but this game is close to be actually like friday the 13th. Killers have beeing receiving too many buffs especially in the last 2 or 3 patchs. I miss old times when the game was really bugged but it was balanced. In my opinion you should bring back the old things, like the killer grab, the pallet drop, the exhaustion and many other things, also please bring back red perks.
[EDIT]
PLEAS don't make the killers able to close the hatch

Comments

• Glebu
    Glebu Member Posts: 56
    They have been listening to the community not you
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

so, just that i understand this:
    for the last 2 years survivors have been continuously buffed up to the point where no killer, unless a god tier nurse, had a chance against a decent survivor team. now the devs made some changes, so all the bad survivors, who got rank 1 all the time for free and now have to use their brains a little bit in order to survive, and everyone complains about "killers being op" and that kind of BS.

1. killers are not op.
    2. this game is still in favor of the survivors
    3. you've lost 1 pallet and exhaustion wont recover while sprinting. wow. huuuuge game changes. (i'm not mentioning the hitbox changes on pallets, since these were no balance changes, but a ######### bug fix .-. )
    4. 2 of the worst killers got some well deserved buffs

there we go. it doesnt need more to make all the baby survivors cry.

• Kale
    Kale Member Posts: 61

@BabyKillerinos said:
    Dude are you new dead by daylight forums are 99% killer mains survivors opinion dont matter . We have killers who cry “ ohh he used sprint burst , i should’ve gotten a free hit thats not fairrrrrr boo hooo boo hoo “ ds is over powered im too much of a cretin to not know how to keep pressure on survivors even though we have over powered offerings like mori what can eliminate survivors , nooo its not fair i want 4k every match i play nooo its no fairrrrrrr devs help please im too brain dead to realise that looping a survivor around a loop who knows what hes doing is my fault because im stupid and not switching to someone on a gen

I'm a survivor main and I think the patch was nice to help killers, they were so powerless, this patch helps them a little bit, why are you so salty? this patch didn't change anything in my matches.

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

@Blackkiller_91 said:

Why? Why should the survivor win the hatch standoff 9/10 times even though the killer finds it first? It just encourages toxic play like leaving the 2nd last survivor on the hook since you know where the hatch is.

• pandorayr
    pandorayr Member Posts: 603

Please uninstall the game.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Blackkiller_91 said:
    I really love your game i have it since september 2016, but this game is close to be actually like friday the 13th. Killers have beeing receiving too many buffs especially in the last 2 or 3 patchs. I miss old times when the game was really bugged but it was balanced. In my opinion you should bring back the old things, like the killer grab, the pallet drop, the exhaustion and many other things, also please bring back red perks.
    [EDIT]

I am glad that devs dont listen to you

• mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767

You are kidding right?

Killers are not overpowered, truly not.
    Playing survivor just has a extremely high skill cap, but if you manage to actually "git gud" in the game, you will destroy every killer with a team of experienced survivors. No doubts.

Playing killer however is very simple and basic and you cannot really do anything about good loopers, so you are basically screwed.
    You can do fine against sole survivors not knowing how to loop and exploit the map properly, but the first time a survivor exploits a jungle jim on you, you ######### get how unbalanced this game for killers really is.
    If you get flashlighted at every palllet and then decisive striked after a 4 gen chase, you finally get it.
    So stop playing survivors and whine about dying, because you are not good at the game, begin playing killer and then come back and redesign your post here.

Both sides are completely messed up regarding balancing.
    But a normal not teleporting killer has no chance to win against survivors knowing what they are doing, (if rng map is good to survivors, which is a big factor either)
    You just have to know the timings, the map, the exploits of the map, the killers abilities, you cannot JUST PLAY survivor only and get how killers function, you need to play killer in order to know what kilers can do and can't do.

I just hope both sides are getting a little tweaked, so there aren't anymore overpowered mechanisms like the 3 gen strat, camping / tunneling, excessive window/pallet looping, overpowered survivor perks and the crutch hatch escape / with or without key.