We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Which of these do you think is true?...

Options
DoctorShockBoi
DoctorShockBoi Member Posts: 152

Which of these do you think is true?... 28 votes

Killers are the power role.
7%
TheLegendDyl4n1CJsDBD 2 votes
Survivors are the power role.
57%
WeederickGibberishDaddyTrappersGirlse05239Timtom24NullSp3cMysticAdvisorDr_LoomisCarlosylupichumudkipYung_Slug[Deleted User]ZackAndCodygaydavidkingGlamourousLeviathanSurvivorsAreOp 16 votes
The game is balanced.
10%
BossFibijeanAxX7891 3 votes
... I honestly don't know anymore...
25%
Ô_boroDelsKibara[Deleted User]Creepingcam1070TodgeweihtDarienPigglesAllieKat0408 7 votes

Comments

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,647
    Options

None of those as it depends on a lot of things. In general people will say it's survivors but it all depends on ones own skill.

If you suck as killer then survivors will always be the power role in your games. If you're playing a good killer against bad people then you are the power player to them and have control.

If both sides are fantastic then it depends on map, the killer, and just plain luck. You could play the same match 100 times and it would hardly turn out the same every time.

In general, I'd say the best of the best 4-man swf will win most of the time over everyone else but it's not like they're common.

So in my opinion the power role can be on either side depending on the circumstances.

• Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
    Options
    ... I honestly don't know anymore...

i really cant tell anymore after being in this forum for so long

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options
    Survivors are the power role.

Depends on the killer, but most killers are pretty weak so...