We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Should the streamer dc'd?

Options
andyollolloll
andyollolloll Member Posts: 940

Please watch his side of the game before reading further and voting...

First hit came after spotting another survior and tracked before scaring him half to death.

After hooking I went after other surviors but returned after being alerted to the unhook to catch two surviors

Second hit came after he/healer alerted me by staring at me, he was nearest and already injured

After hooking I again went to the completed generator but spotted someone and chased, they led me to hook.

Survior was next to me with another downed survior, I have a few seconds before they could 99% heal themselves and risk them being fully healed so chased him.

As a killer tactility I had my ruin destroyed but also had three surviors with 4 gens all he was doing was denying me a hook as he was upset.

I hope this shows from a surviors perspective and a killers, I hadn't camped but can't ignore a survior incase he thinks I'm tunneling?

Should the streamer dc'd? 13 votes

Yes, it is wrong as you were obviously tunneling
7%
InnCognito 1 vote
Yes
0%
No, you weren't tunneling
53%
Spartagone45Rocketlauncher22pichumudkipandyollollollgaydavidkingNoOneEscapesNancyDusterDelo 7 votes
No, you were tunneling but he shouldn't have dc'd
15%
fly_172anonymous31337 2 votes
No
23%
Dolphin9192HanSherry 3 votes

Comments

• andyollolloll
    Options

03 hours

02 minutes

55 seconds

The video starts...

• Sherry
    Sherry Member Posts: 227
    Options
    No

It looked like a tunnel from his perspective, but I see from what you're saying, that it just happened that way and you weren't purposely tunneling.

• andyollolloll
    Options

Thanks for the comments guys, I know the text and video takes a chunk of your day so do appreciate your votes and comments