We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Did You Take The Satisfaction Survey?

Options
Rezblaze
Rezblaze Member Posts: 843

I thought the survey was well thought out but I figure some may want to expand upon thoughts they didn't get to type in the survey. So here is where you can vote publicly on how you did the survey, if you're willing to share your opinion publicly.

For me, I was overall dissatisfied. I'm so close to having a neutral to generally satisfied rating with the game, but its just far too frustrating for me to recommend it to someone else, or to keep playing for long periods of time. For all the good moments this game provides on all sides, there's very few that are not frustrating in between them.

Did You Take The Satisfaction Survey? 26 votes

Yes, I was overall satisfied.
38%
FoggyDownpourCJsDBDAzurlynxMedicSpirit7ZackAndCodyEnderloganYTgaydavidkingNoOneEscapesNancySherryDusterDelo 10 votes
Yes, I was overall dissatisfied.
23%
GibberishDaddyTrappersGirlRing_RingJustavoicemusstang62Rezblaze 6 votes
Yes, I was slightly satisfied
23%
brokedownpalaceAChaoticKillerDreskijasonq500SupaSlay3r20SebaOutbreak 6 votes
Yes, I was slightly dissatisfied.
7%
Witaspichumudkip 2 votes
Yes, but I'm neither satisfied nor dissatisfied.
7%
Jacoby2041palletsryummy 2 votes
Yes, but I don't want to say my general scoring.
0%
No, I did not and will not take the survey.
0%
I prefer not to say.
0%

Comments

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Options
    Yes, I was slightly satisfied

I think most of my answers were either neutral or slightly satisfied, and a bunch of dissatisfied ones too.

My slight satisfaction overall answers come from the fact that this is a game that gets updated somewhat often, we get new content, bug fixes and cool new mechanics or gameplay changes that affect the experience.

Yes, it may not always be perfect, and it'll NEVER please everyone, but hey, they're still doing their best to polish the game and improve everything about it. That's not something I can say for every online game out there.