We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Which anti gen perk do you use the most?

Options
AChaoticKiller
AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

I think i know which one people use the most but for me its pop goes the weasel, if you can end chases quickly this perk takes away so much of the survivors progress to escape.

Which anti gen perk do you use the most? 14 votes

Pop Goes The Weasel
35%
WeederickAChaoticKillerAven_FallenMysticAdvisorNoOneEscapesNancy 5 votes
Hex:Ruin
21%
musstang62AhoyWolfPlaquer 3 votes
Surge
7%
palletsryummy 1 vote
Thanatophobia
7%
Jacoby2041 1 vote
Dying Light
0%
Surveillance
14%
AzurlynxGlamourousLeviathan 2 votes
Corrupt intervention
7%
Rezblaze 1 vote
Thrilling Tremers
0%
Overcharge
0%
I would rather use other perks than Anti gen perks
7%
pichumudkip 1 vote

Comments

• Rezblaze
    Rezblaze Member Posts: 843
    Options
    Corrupt intervention

Corrupt Intervention I have almost as a must since I have yet to get good as Hag and unlock Ruin as a teachable.

There's only a few exceptions I don't use it on. Killers like Freddy for one, as I feel like the first bit of early game where is cooldown is charging is an acceptable amount of time to let a perk like Discordance do its thing (And sometimes you can cheese the cooldown by spamming Control before the match starts, by getting it to charge up then only having the minimal cooldown after canceling).

But otherwise, if I'm playing a low-pressure killer, Corrupt Intervention is a god-send.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    Options
    Thanatophobia

It's probably like the weakest one but it can't be destroyed (except for healing) and I don't have to go out of my way to get it to work. And I play Plague a lot, she can make it almost kinda good