The recent reviews about Dead by Daylight on Steam

Kale
Kale Member Posts: 61

Really, what's wrong with the people? changes at least doing something to help killers, I barely see a difference in the gameplay, I just changed my Sprint Burst for Urban Evasion and it's amazing, how people can think it's unplayeable? looks
like pathetic excuses for me, what do you think about it, guys?

Comments

• Kale
    edited July 2018

@Runiver said:
    Just your usual tantrum.
    The last one got Freddy instantly nerfed. So they try it out again to see if it works. Worth trying to keep the unbalance and toxicity abroad for more "fun" for them.

I hope if they learned about the Freddy's nerfs and don't make that mistake again, good survivors aren't even saying anything about the patch and if they say something, it will be ''I like it'' (just from recent Youtube videos), like, really.. the changes are fine.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

probaply all those ppl who told the killers to "git gud" but cant get good themselves...

• Kale
    edited July 2018

@Mister_xD said:
    probaply all those ppl who told the killers to "git gud" but cant get good themselves...

Oh nooooo, I can not double sprint burst in chases anymore, please HEEEEEE333####EEEELPPPPP!!!11!one!

• Kale

@Lowbei said:
    ive upvoted the game on multiple accounts, just to counter these ragers.

...but im the bad guy around here.

Good work, you deserve one cookie, take one of mines.

I still don't get why so many negative reviews, but they will forgot about this in a few days when they adapt.

• Uncomfortable
    Uncomfortable Member Posts: 15

It pisses me off. Honestly after this update I've had the most fun I've ever had with this game. As survivor and killer. This game got so much better, but it's getting blasted by the worst part of this community. I hope this doesn't affect sales too much. I'd hate to see this game suffer when it's honestly gotten so much better.

• Grimzy
    Grimzy Member Posts: 219

@Kale said:

@Lowbei said:

I still don't get why so many negative reviews, but they will forgot about this in a few days when they adapt.

Its because some killer perks do feel way too overpowered now. Bitter murmur for example combined with BBQ and tinkerer
    Which oyu cant even counter because the aura blocking perk for survivors only works if some of them are killed off.

The last few matches i did was literally the killer running straight up to every single survivor and it was a wrap.
    I am all for making the game challenging, but that should work both ways killers have it way too easy now.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Lowbei said:

You have multiple accounts?
    Why would you have multiple accounts??

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Grimzy said:

@Kale said:

@Lowbei said:

Its because some killer perks do feel way too overpowered now. Bitter murmur for example combined with BBQ and tinkerer
    Which oyu cant even counter because the aura blocking perk for survivors only works if some of them are killed off.

The last few matches i did was literally the killer running straight up to every single survivor and it was a wrap.
    I am all for making the game challenging, but that should work both ways killers have it way too easy now.

Use Dark Sense to counter Bitter Murmur, generator auras to counter BBQ, and closets to counter Tinkerer.

• Kale

@Grimzy said:

@Kale said:

@Lowbei said:

I didn't see any of these perks combos, because if you run these perks, you will not have space for Whispers / A Nurse's Calling/Hex:Ruin

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Tsulan said:

@Lowbei said:

cuz america
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Lowbei said:
    Tsulan said:

@Lowbei said:

cuz america

Ahh Murica...

Btw. the notification system seems bugged. I didn´t get notified that you responded. Settings didn´t change.