We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Killer Idea The Entity

Options
XilliOryx
XilliOryx Member Posts: 1

Dead by daylight Killer idea
The Entity
Image: The entity takes the form of a lustrous woman with it's signature claws coming from her back. black ooze is smeared on her clothing and around her eyes. one claw extends and wraps around her arm this is her weapon,
Ability: My games my Rules. The entity can spread her ooze onto a pallet, window or chest. the ooze is visible to survivors. the ooze can be cleaned off by doing a disarm action. (4 seconds) when a surv interacts with an infested object the entity's claws spring from the ooze and wraps around them. the Entity can grab them from this state. they can wiggle out 0f it and leave unharmed. It can have 4 oozes placed at a time
Perks: Gamemaster's eye: Can see the aura of chest pallets and windows within a 16,32,48 range. "I made this realm and know what your tricks."
Cheater's gambit: Crows will start circling survs much quicker. crows now appear in 50,45,30 seconds of stillness. "All the beings in this realm serve me"
Unfair rule: Allows the killer to lock the hatch(the hatch can unlocked with a key) the process of locking the hatch can happen once per game when the hatch is visible. hatch stays locked for 30,60,120 seconds "I made the rules and I can change them as I please."
Add-ons: Ooze addons. Makes the entity's ooze harder to see
sticky addons: makes the process of cleaning harder.
Grip addons: makes it take more time to get out of the claws.
slimy addons: places more ooze
Iridescent addons: Painful talons- being stuck in the entity's claws now hurts you.
Cheater's rules : allows only 2 oozes to be set but can apply to gens as well.

Comments

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options
    I have seen this idea thrown around before and there still remains the issue of, who is the Entity sacrificing people to?
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Options

@Peasant said:
    I have seen this idea thrown around before and there still remains the issue of, who is the Entity sacrificing people to?

its mother that was never greatful lol

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

This breaks the lore, btw. Devs won't do this